Nestled away in a private residential cul-de-sac, Fox & Sons are delighted to offer, chain free, this three bedroom semi-detached house featuring lounge, kitchen/dining area, bathroom, picturesque front & rear gardens and on-street parking. Viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this very well presented & chain free semi-detached house in a private residential cul-sde-sac which briefly comprises lounge, kitchen diner, white bathroom suite, workshop/studio and three bedrooms. Further benefits include front and rear gardens, on-street parking, gas central heating and double glazing. Valence Road is located in the popular Wallands area of Lewes and is within easy walking distance to Wallands primary school, three local convenience shops, bus links to Brighton plus access to the rolling Sussex Downs and the beautiful countryside walks. Take the quick trip into Lewes town centre and the owners can fully enjoy all that the town has to offer, from its vast selection of shops, restaurants and cafes, historical locations numerous pubs offering food and live music, plus the towns mainline rail station giving access to Eastbourne, Brighton, London Victoria and many other destinations.
Door to front, stairs to first floor, radiator.
Lounge 13' 6" max x 12' 3" max ( 4.11m max x 3.73m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, open fire place, wooden flooring, shelving to alcove, radiator.
Kitchen/dining Area 10' 3" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.12m max x 2.97m max )
Bespoke kitchen consisting of base units with worktops over, ceramic sink with drainer, wall mounted boiler, built-in electric oven with six ring gas hob, shelving to walls, space for fridge, double doors providing access to garden, under-stairs storage area off kitchen.
Studio/utility Room 19' 9" max x 5' 1" max ( 6.02m max x 1.55m max )
Double glazed window to front, side and rear aspects, space and plumbing for washing-machine, door to side providing access to outside.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. White suite comprising of bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin, W.C., radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, shelving area over stairs.
Bedroom One 15' 3" max x 12' 1" max ( 4.65m max x 3.68m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature fire-place, shelving to alcove, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' max x 8' 2" max ( 3.66m max x 2.49m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe with shelving and additional storage over, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" max x 6' 9" max ( 2.67m max x 2.06m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, loft hatch, radiator.
Walled from garden with pathway to front door, gated side access, lawn area surrounded with a good variety of flowers and shrubs.
A charming picturesque garden with far reaching views beyond. Patio areas leading to lawn surrounded by an abundance of well stocked flowers, shrubs and trees. To the rear is a storage shed. The garden is enclosed with fencing.
The property currently has a studio/utility room to the side. Subject to the necessary building regulations and permissions, there may be scope to extend the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
12th May 2018
27th Jul 2006