Beautiful and stylishly presented two double bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from modern kitchen, dining room/utility space, lounge and bathroom. Also having off road parking and good sized rear garden.
The property resides on a cul-de-sac location close to a good range of local amenities. The motorway network is a few minutes drive away, Sheffield and Rotherham together with Rotherham General Hospital and Meadowhall retail complex are within easy travelling distance.
* Hallway A part glazed uPVC side door opens into the hallway having stairs rising to the first floor landing.
* Beautiful Lounge: 4m x 4.2m (13' 1" x 13' 9") Having a uPVC double glazed bay window, central heating radiator, modern paper to the feature wall and fitted carpet to the floor.
* Modern Kitchen: 2.6m x 4.2m (8' 6" x 13' 9") With a range of wall, drawer and base cabinets, complementing work surfaces incorporating a four ring gas hob with chimney style extractor hood above and inbuilt electric oven. There is space for under counter fridge and separate freezer and a good sized recessed space providing a further storage area. Sink and drainer with mixer fitting, side facing uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and breakfast bar with stool space beneath. LED lights inset t the plinths. Open plan to the dining area.
* Dining Room / utility: 1.8m x 3.1m (5' 11" x 10' 2") With uPVC double glazed windows, external door giving access to the rear, recessed space providing plumbing for automatic washing machine, central heating radiator and also housing the combination central heating boiler.
* Landing Stairs rise to the first floor landing having loft access.
* Beautiful Bedroom 1: 3.9m x 4.2m (12' 10" x 13' 9") Front facing uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, stylish decor to the walls and fitted carpet to the floor. Ample space for free-standing wardrobes and additional bedroom furniture.
* Bedroom 2: 2.3m x 3.1m (7' 7" x 10' 2") Rear facing uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor.
* Bathroom Having a white suite comprising bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Opaque uPVC double glazed window, chrome ladder radiator and extractor fan.
* Exterior To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking enclosed with natural hedging to the boundary.
The generously sized rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed with a combination of brick boundary wall and timber fencing. A raised patio area provides space for outside dining and a further patio to the bottom of the garden provides an additional seating area.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by 2roost. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact 2roost for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.