Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000 An extensive property set on a good size plot with a modern fitted kitchen, conservatory, two reception rooms, ensuite shower room to the master bedroom, and a garage. Viewing is a must so call us on before it's too late!
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this extensive three bedroom semi detched family home which is set on a good size plot with a garage and gardens to the front and rear. Briefly comprising of an entrance porch, an entrance hall, lounge, conservatory, snug, and a kitchen / diner to the ground floor, while to the first floor is the master bedroom with an ensuite shower room, two further bedrooms, and the house bathroom. Viewing is a must to truly appreciate the extent of the accommodation on offer.
Having the upvc entrance door to the front, Door to the entrance hall.
Stairs to the first floor landing. Door leading to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 8" ( 4.42m x 3.56m )
Having a wall mounted feature fire, coving to the ceiling, ceiling rose, and a gas central heating radiator. Television point. Door leading to the kitchen, and opening to the conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 1" x 11' 7" max ( 3.07m x 3.53m max )
Of Upvc construction with a brick built base, lights, and tiled flooring. Door leading to the snug.
Snug 9' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.34m )
Having patio doors leading out to the rear garden, television point. Telephone point, and a gas ceentral heating radiator. Door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen / Diner 8' 1" x 17' 8" ( 2.46m x 5.38m )
Having a modern fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over. Inlcudes a sink and drainer, a cooker point with extractor over, and space for an American style fridge freezer. Plumbing for a dishwasher. Part tiling. Inset ceiling spotlights. Vinyl flooring. Gas central heating radiator. Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect. Doors to the three bedrooms, and the house bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 11' 7" ( 4.42m x 3.53m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wardrobes. Gas central heating radiator. Ensuite facilities.
Having a shower cubicle, heated towel rail, extractor fan, part tiling, and inset ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 11' 5" ( 2.72m x 3.48m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear, and a upvc double glazed window to the front. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 9' 4" ( 2.31m x 2.84m )
With a upvc double glazed window to the rear. Gas central heating radiator.
Having a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with taps, and shower over, a wash hand basin with vanity unit, and a low level flush w.C. Extractor fan. Gas central heating radiator. Tiling to the walls. Upvc double glazed window to the side aspect.
Externally this good size family home offers a blocked paved garden and driveway to the front providing ample off street parking. To the rear is a beautifully landscaped and well kept garden which has a lawned area with a pathway off to the side and stepping stones leading to a flagged seating area. The garden is also dressed with planted borders to the sides, offering a relaxing place to entertain family and friends.
With double doors to the front, power, and lighting, the garage also has a door gising access to the rear garden, and a window overlooking the rear garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
21st May 2018