A most beautifully presented semi-detached property benefiting from two good sized bedrooms, contemporary high gloss dining kitchen and modern bathroom. Having a stylish interior throughout, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and off road parking for two cars and garage with power and lighting. Beautiful enclosed rear garden.
To the end of the road is a park, Woodhouse is well placed for a wide range of local amenities including shops and schools. The area is well served by a good bus service. Accommodation comprises:
* porch A half glazed uPVC double glazed door opens into the front porch, having side obscure uPVC double glazed windows, door gives access to the hallway.
* Living Room/dining: 5.3m x 3.7m (17' 5" x 12' 2") Having modern paper to the chimney breast, the remaining walls are decorated in neutral shades, fitted with wood effect flooring to the floor. UPVC double glazed window, central heating, radiator, under-stairs storage cupboard. Interior door giving access to the kitchen.
* Kitchen: 3.7m x 2.1m (12' 2" x 6' 11") Stunning kitchen having a range of high gloss wall, drawer and base cabinets, complementing work surfaces incorporating a electric induction hob, chimney extractor hood above and inbuilt electric oven beneath. There is plumbing for automatic washing machine and under counter fridge, tiling to the floor. French uPVC double glazed doors to the rear garden. Set beneath window is a stainless steel sink and drainer.
* stairs/landing Having fitted carpet to the floor, central heating radiator and carpeted stairs rise to the first floor landing.
* master bedroom: 2.71m x 3.61m (8' 11" x 11' 10") Having a front facing uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, and space for wardrobes. Fitted carpet to the floor.
* Bedroom 2: 3.7m x 2.7m (12' 2" x 8' 10") Double glazed window to front aspect aspect, storage cupboard, radiator.
* Bathroom Having a white suite comprising bath with electric power shower over, glass-shower screen, wash hand basin and WC rear facing obscure uPVC double glazed window, extractor fan, inset spots to the ceiling, tiling to all walls, vinyl covering to the floor and radiator.
* Outside and gardens To the front is a graveled garden with mature plants and trees, with a driveway to the side that gives access to the garage with power and lighting. The property has off street parking for vehicles and a gorgeous enclosed garden with patio area. Suited to a first time buyer, an early viewing is highly recommend on this fantastic home!
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is years. Ground rent of £50.00 is charged.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by 2roost. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact 2roost for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.