Located on a popular residential estate in Aston with excellent access to local amenities and the motorway networks is this spacious three bedroom semi-detached property. The property provides ample living space with a spacious lounge/diner, kitchen, conservatory and off road parking.
summer sale reduction - guide price £150,000 - £160,000! Situated on a popular residential estate in Aston with excellent access to the motorway networks and local amenities is this spacious three bedroom semi-detached property. The property is ideally located and comprises of spacious room sizes including a spacious lounge/diner, modern bathroom, conservatory and off road parking. A viewing is essential to appreciate what is available.
There is a double glazed door to the front, tiled floor, radiator, stairs to the first floor landing and access to the lounge/diner and w/c.
There is a double glazed window to the front, radiator, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low level w/c and a wash hand basin.
Lounge/diner 22' 8" x 12' 1" ( 6.91m x 3.68m )
There is a double glazed window to the front, two radiators, laminate flooring and access to the entrance hall, kitchen and conservatory.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 8' 3" ( 2.39m x 2.51m )
There is a double glazed window to the rear, radiator, lino flooring, part tiled walls, extractor fan, plumbing for a washing machine, matching units with surfaces over and a stainless steel sink, gas hob and electric oven, built in storage cupboard under the stairs and access to the garden and lounge/diner.
Conservatory 9' 5" x 9' 6" ( 2.87m x 2.90m )
There is access to the garden and lounge/diner.
First Floor Landing
There is a double glazed window to the side, loft access and access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 11' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.59m )
There is a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and a built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" into recess x 8' 5" ( 3.38m into recess x 2.57m )
There is a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 3" x 6' 9" ( 2.21m x 2.06m )
There is a double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
There is a double glazed window to the front, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, panelled bath with a shower over, radiator and a extractor fan.
There is access to the rear garden, off road parking, iron gates to the rear and a lawn to the front.
There is a lawn, mature shrubs, paved area, fencing to the side and rear, outside tap and access to the front garden and conservatory.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
27th Jun 2018
Price reduced by £10,000
22nd May 2018
5th Dec 2014