A stunning three bedroom House located in the popular and sought after Nash Mills Wharf development. Features include master bedroom with en-suite, ample living accommodation, modern kitchen and allocated parking. Also benefiting form being within walking distance of Apsley Train Station.
no upper chain. Ex show home. A stunning three bedroom House located in the popular and sought after Nash Mills Wharf development. Features include master bedroom with en-suite, ample living accommodation, modern kitchen and allocated parking. Also benefiting form being within walking distance of Apsley Train Station this property is a star buy. Early viewing's are strongly recommended.
Via double glazed door to front aspect, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, doors to cloakroom, lounge and kitchen.
Frosted double glazed window to front aspect, wash hand basin, Low Level WC, radiator, tiled walls.
Lounge 15' 5" x 12' 4" ( 4.70m x 3.76m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, storage cupboard, two radiators, television point.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 8' 2" ( 4.06m x 2.49m )
Range of base and wall units and drawers with worksurfaces over, one and half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integrated oven and gas hob with filter hood over, integrated fridgefreezer, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, space for table and chairs, double glazed window to front aspect.
Airing cupboard, radiator, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 8' 7" to max narrowing to ( 4.78m x 2.62m to max narrowing to )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, access to loft space, radiator, door to en-suite.
Walk in shower, wash hand basin, Low Level WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail, tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 6' 6" ( 2.87m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Frosted double glazed window to front aspect, paneled bath, wash hand basin, Low Level WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Professionally landscaped, fence enclosed rear garden, astro turf, patio area, shed, water tap, outdoor electrical plug socket.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.