Land for sale
Land At Troway, Marsh Lane, Sheffield S21>
- For sale by public auction on 3pm Monday 19th November 2018 at The Agricultural Business Centre, Bakewell, DE45 1AH
- An excellent opportunity to purchase approximately 30.32 acres of mowing and grazing land
- Roadside access in the popular locality of Troway.
- Set in a sought-after location with far reaching views
- The land benefits from roadside access in a couple of points and is bounded by a mixture of hedgerows, fencing and stone walls
- Guide Price: £8,000 - £10,000 per acre
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days: 137 page views
Since listed: 1680 page views
For sale by auction on Monday 19th November 2018 at 3pm
Unless sold previously beforehand
The land is in a highly accessible but rural location in the village of Troway, approximately 4.9 miles from Holmesfield, 6.90 miles from Chesterfield and 8.60 miles from Sheffield.
Coming from Holmesfield (main road B6054) follow the road to Dronfield Woodhouse and turn right onto Carr Lane (B6056), follow the road under the Dronfield bypass. When you reach the junction at the end of the road turn right and then take the next immediate left onto Holmley Lane. Follow the road until you reach ‘The Brook @ Troway’ and the land is located after this on the left-hand side, as indicated by our ‘For Sale’ board.
This sale offers a great opportunity to purchase 30.32acres (12.27 hectares) or thereabouts of high quality grassland that in the whole is suited to mowing or grazing, although has historically been utilised for arable purposes.
The land has good roadside access and is set in a sought-after location with far reaching views.
The vendors have indicated that they would be prepared to sell a smaller area of land pre-auction, should a suitable offer be received.
The land may be viewed at any reasonable time when in possession of a copy of these particulars.
The land will be subject to uplift provisions in respect of any development for use other than for agricultural or equestrian purposes, over a 25-year period at 25%.
Basic Payment Scheme
No Entitlements are included.
No services are connected to the land. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries.
Rights Of Way, Wayleaves And Easements
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all rights of way, wayleaves and easements that may exist whether or not they are defined in these particulars. We understand there to be a public footpath that crosses the land.
Tenure And Possession
The property is sold freehold with vacant possession.
Banner Jones, 24 Glumangate, Chesterfield, Derbyshire S40 1UA. Tel:
North East Derbyshire District Council.
Method Of Sale
The land is offered for sale at 3pm on Monday 19th November 2018 at The Agricultural Business Centre, Bakewell, Derbyshire, DE45 1AH.
Deposits And Completion
The successful purchaser will be required to pay a deposit of 10% of the sale price upon the fall of the hammer. Please note that proof of identification must also be provided to comply with the Money Laundering Regulations 2017. The signing of the Contract of Sale and 10% deposit is legally binding on both parties and completion will occur within 28 days thereafter, unless stated otherwise at the auction. The sale of each lot is subject to a buyer's fee of £200 + VAT (£240 inc. VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer. Please contact the auctioneers for further details.
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the office of the Auctioneers seven days prior to the sale and will not be read at the sale. The Auctioneers and Solicitors will be in the sale room fifteen minutes prior to the commencement of the auction to deal with any matter arising from either the conditions of Sale, the Sales Particulars or relating to the auction generally. At the appointed time the sale will commence and thereafter no further queries will be dealt with and the purchaser will be deemed to have full knowledge of the Conditions of Sale and to have satisfied himself fully upon all matters contained or referred to therein, whether or not the purchaser has read them. “The Guide Price is issued as an indication of the auctioneer’s opinion of the likely selling price of the property.
Conditions Of Sale Cont'd
Each property offered is subject to a Reserve Price which is agreed between the seller and the auctioneer just prior to the auction and which would ordinarily be within 10% (+/-) of the Guide Price. Both the Guide Price and the Reserve Price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Money Laundering Regulations 2017
Due to recent changes in legislation, all buyers must provide relevant documentation in order to provide proof of their identity and place of residence. The documentation collected will not be disclosed to any other party.
Bagshaws llp have made every reasonable effort on behalf of their client to ensure these details offer an accurate and fair description of the property but give notice that;
1. All measurements, distances and areas referred to are approximate and based on information available at the time of printing
2. Any reference to rights of way, easements, way leaves, tenure or any other covenants/conditions should be verified by the buyer’s legal representative prior to exchanging contracts.
3. Plans and maps are indicative only and it should not be assumed that anything shown in these is included in the sale
4. These details are for guidance only and do not constitute part of the contract for sale. Bagshaws llp and their employees are not authorised to give any warranties or representations (written or oral) in relation to the sale. Buyers are advised to seek clarification on any points of particular interest, prior to pursuing their interest in this property.
Agents Note Cont'd
5. Alterations to the details may be necessary during the marketing.
Map & Nearby
- Dronfield 2.3 miles
- Dore & Totley 4.3 miles
- Marsh Lane Primary School 0.8 miles
- Unstone St Mary's Infant School 1.5 miles