Communal entrance door with maintained entrance hall and private floor to apartment.
Open plan living space Kitchen Measurements: 10'7" x 4'11" (3.23m x 1.51m) With complimentary wall and base units and complimentary work surfaces, laminate flooring, window overlooking side elevation, oven with hob and neutral decorations.
Living Room Measurements: 13'3" x 12'9" (4.05m x 3.89m Having laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed window overlooking the side.
Bedroom Measurements: 11’11" x 8'4" (3.62m x 2.53m) Having carpet flooring, 2 x double glazed window, neutrally decorated walls, ceiling light and radiator.
Bathroom: Measurements: 12'9" x 5'7" (3.89m x 1.69m) Comprising of bath with over head shower and glass shower screen, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush wc, extractor fan, chrome towel heater, vinyl flooring, modern tiling to walls and useful storage cupboard with plumbing for washing machine.
Outside: Surrounded by attractive communal gardens.
The sale prices include a 10% share of the property. The other 90% is owned by Heylo and managed by The Guinness Partnership.
General fee's as of May 2018 - Terms and conditions apply.
Rent £258.44pm Service Charge £74.07pm Admin Fee £23.64pm Total £356.15pm
lease term: 125 years from 1st January 2006.
Council Tax: A
EPC Rating: C 76 Please contact us for further details of the full EPC
Viewings For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact our office on . Floor plans These floor plans are intended as a rough guide only and are not to be intended as an exact representation and should not be scaled. We cannot confirm the accuracy of the measurements or details of these floor plans.
Free valuations Considering selling or letting your property? For a free valuation on your property please do not hesitate to contact us /
disclaimer: The details shown on this website are a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract or sales particulars. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, survey, enquiries or otherwise as to their correctness. We have not been able to test any of the building service installations and recommend that prospective purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check them before entering into any commitment. Further, any reference to, or use of any part of the properties is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. All photographs shown are indicative and cannot be guaranteed to represent the complete interior scheme or items included in the sale. No person in our employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Move Now Properties. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Move Now Properties for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.