*** ideal family home *** Well presented three bedroom semi detached property with extended ground floor, close to local schools, well placed for local amenities and motorways. *** viewing essential ***
Under stairs cupboard, stair case to the first floor, coved ceiling and PVCu glazed door into the entrance hall.
Lounge/Dining Room 29' 6'' x 11' 0'' (8.99m x 3.35m) to 8' 5'' (2.57m)
PVCu double glazed box bay window to the front, sliding patio doors to the rear, fireplace with modern surround and electric living flame fire, coved ceiling, dado rail and two gas central heating radiators.
Kitchen 9' 11'' x 7' 11'' (3.02m x 2.41m)
Single sink drainer with 1.5 bowls and mixer taps. Work surfaces, tiled surround, drawers, cupboards and wall cupboards all of fitted units. Two larder units, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing dish washer, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, built in oven, coved ceiling, gas central heating radiator and PVCu double glazed window to the side. Archway to utility area.
Utility Area 5' 5'' x 4' 10'' (1.65m x 1.47m)
Gas central heating radiator, coved ceiling and PVCu door to the side.
Bedroom One 12' 10'' x 10' 2'' (3.91m x 3.10m)
PVCu double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 7'' x 10' 3'' (3.23m x 3.12m)
PVCu double glazed window to the rear, laminate floor and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 0'' (max) x 6' 5'' (max) (3.05m x 1.96m)
Fitted wardrobe/cupboard to bulkhead, PVCu double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Bathroom 7' 7'' x 6' 4'' (2.31m x 1.93m)
Low flush WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, part tiled and panelled surround. Heated towel warmer, airing cupboard housing the gas fired central heating boiler and uPVC frosted window to the rear.
Front Garden has lawn and flower beds. Driveway to side with wrought iron gates. Enclosed Rear Garden with timber deck and lawn. Single Garage with up and over door, power and light. EPC
EPC Grade C
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation to ensure no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, these are a general guide to the property, if there are any further details required please contact our office for further information. All fixtures and fittings are excluded from the sale unless specifically mentioned otherwise.
3. Measurements: All measurements are approximate room sizes and should only be used as a general guide. You must verify the dimensions before ordering carpets or any furniture.
4. Services: We have not tested any of the equipment or appliances in this property, we strongly advise prospective buyers to arrange their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract, none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Crown Estate Agents. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Crown Estate Agents for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.