Royal Docks Property Services are pleased to offer this well presented 1st floor, two bedroom apartment with direct views across Royal Victoria Dock. The apartment features a well appointed kitchen and living room and a large modernised shower room. The property benefits from a private terrace as well as a resident only communal garden. The property comes with an allocated secure under-croft parking space and is situated a short walk from West Silvertown DLR station, which provides access to Canary Wharf and The City in approximately 20 minutes. The property is also just a short walk from Custom House station, for the new Elizabeth Line/Crossrail. This will provide services into Canary Wharf in 3 minutes, Liverpool Street in 10 minutes and Heathrow Central in 45 minutes.
Contact us on or to arrange a viewing today. Entrance hall
- Two storage cupboards - Smoke detector - Radiator - Entry phone system Living room/ kitchen
6.17m x 3.8m (20' 3" x 12' 6")
- Views across Royal Victoria Dock - Central heating thermostat - TV & telephone points, smoke detector, radiator - Range of base and wall mounted units with worktops over - Inset sink and drainer unit with mixer taps, splashback tiling - Built in oven and hob - Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine - Cupboard housing gas fired combination boiler supplying central heating & hot water Bedroom one
3.2m x 2.77m (10' 8" x 9' 1") and door recess
- Double glazed windows to side and to rear - Radiator Bedroom two
2.53m x 2.96m (8' 4" x 9' 9")
- Double glazed window to rear - Radiator Bathroom
2.94m x 1.7m (9' 8" x 5' 7")
- Double glazed window to side - Shower cubicle - Pedestal washbasin with mixer tap - Low level WC - Extractor fan - Radiator Outside
- Apartment block accessed via communal entrance door - Entry phone system and fob access - Communal gardens to side of block for resident use - Allocated undercroft parking space - Communal satellite dish Lease details
Lease Details: 200 Years from 1995 Ground Rent: Peppercorn Service Charge: Tbc
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Royal Docks Property Services. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Royal Docks Property Services for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.