This immaculately presented, modern family home offers four bedrooms, an en suite to master, generous sized living space as well as an enclosed split level rear garden offering enteraining space, garage and parking.
This beautifully presented family home offers bright, spacious living, four good sized bedrooms, a conservatory and outside entertaining space. The property is finished to a high standard throughout and is neutrally decorated meaning you could move straight in.
The property briefly comprises of; a large entrance hall, a good sized lounge with square bay window to the front and patio doors to the conservatory, a modern kitchen and separate utility room and a dining room. The property benefits from a large, bright conservatory overlooking the well maintained garden. There is also a cloakroom on the ground floor.
On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms, the master of which benefits from having an en suite and built in wardrobes, a modern family bathroom and three further bedrooms. Bedrooms two and three also benefit from having built in wardrobes.
To the front of the property there is a driveway that leads to the front door and to the up and over door of the garage.
The rear garden is split into a two level garden. A patio runs along the bottom level whilst the top level includes two entertaining areas separated in the middle by astro turf. One is laid to decking whilst the other end offers a patio area with gazebo.
Two doors and window to the front, laid to carpet, under stairs storage
WC, wall hung basin, window to front, laid to carpet, extractor fan
Lounge 23' x 12' 3" ( 7.01m x 3.73m )
Square bay window to the front, patio doors, laid to carpet, electric fireplace but there is a gas connection. Underfloor heating
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.38m )
Patio doors, laid to carpet
Kitchen 14' 7" x 9' ( 4.45m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen including wall and base units, sink/drainer, double electric oven, cooker hood, fridge, plumbing for a dishwasher, LED lights and door leading to the utility
Utility Room 8' 11" x 5' 8" ( 2.72m x 1.73m )
Door to side, cupboards, sink drainers, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, fridge freezer, water softener
Conservatory 22' 4" x 8' 7" ( 6.81m x 2.62m )
Two french doors leading to the rear of the property, under floor heating, laid to carpet
Stairs from hall leading to the landing, loft access, laid to carpet
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 10' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.33m )
Built in wardrobes, laid to carpet, radiator, window to the rear of the property
En-Suite 9' x 5' 9" ( 2.74m x 1.75m )
Wall hung basin, wc, extractor fan, shaver point, shower cubicle, radiator, window to the front of the property
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 11' 3" Max ( 3.76m x 3.43m Max )
Bay window to the front of the property, built in wardrobes, radiator, laid to carpet
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.72m )
Built in wardrobes, radiator, laid to carpet, window to the rear of the property
Bedroom Four 8' 1" x 7' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.36m )
Laid to carpet, window to the rear of the property, radiator
Patio, decking, two level garden, astro turf, electric point
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.