3 bed town house for sale
Sir Alexander Close, Acton, London W3>
- Three double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms + extra WC
- Two receptions
- Off street parking
- Private rear garden
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days: 186 page views
Since listed: 1107 page views
A modern and tasteful end of terrace townhouse is over three floors of living space and is situated in the heart of Acton and close to all local amenities, transport links, local sought after schools and the popular park club,
This well presented three storey townhouse situated in Sir Alexandra Close offers space and location. On the ground floor the property offers a good sized entrance hall, a modern fitted kitchen, a reception/dining room with access to the private rear garden whilst the upper floors consists of a second reception room with a balcony and view of the close, three double bedrooms and two bathrooms. Other benefits include storage cupboards and off street parking and is also within easy access to the A40 and Westfield's shopping centre.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
You could get
Up to 80 Mbps
Map & Nearby
- East Acton 0.5 miles
- Acton Central 0.6 miles
- King Fahad Academy 0.2 miles
- Barbara Speake Stage School 0.3 miles
Average estimated value for a house in W3:
- Over the last 12 months
In the last 12 months
Average sale price£791,325
Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 3 bedroom house in W3 is currently:£2,288 pcm