welcome to the fox & hounds cottage - A charming four bedroom semi-detached cottage bursting with character. Forming part of the former Fox & Hounds public house this beautiful family home is situated in the quiet village of Bolnhurst.
welcome to the fox & hounds cottage - A charming four bedroom semi-detached cottage bursting with character. Forming part of the former Fox & Hound public house this beautiful family home is situated in the quiet village of Bolnhurst. Boasting stunning original features throughout, four good size bedrooms, superb living space, off road parking, a garage, front and rear gardens and open countryside views to front and rear.
Double glazed door to back garden and tiled flooring.
Front door to front aspect, exposed beams, radiator and doors to lounge, dining room, kitchen / breakfast room.
Lounge 26' 2" x 9' 10" ( 7.98m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect, x 2 double glazed window to side aspect, exposed beams, open fire place with log burner, x 2 radiators and stairs rising to master bedroom.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 7' 11" ( 3.86m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, exposed beams, capped open fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 18' 10" x 11' 9" ( 5.74m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, single glazed window to rear aspect, door to back porch, fitted kitchen with base units with roll top work tops over, butler sink, electric cooker point, Rayburn cooker, exposed beams and door to stair case leading to landing .
Stairs from kitchen and doors to bedrooms two, three, four and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 18' 5" x 9' 10" ( 5.61m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, x 2 double glazed windows to side aspect, exposed beams, loft access, door to staircase leading to lounge and door to jack and jill ensuite.
Jack & Jill Ensuite
Double glazed window to rear aspect, shower cubicle, low level WC, bidet, wash hand basin, part tiled and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and door to jack and jill ensuite.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 8' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Single glazed window to front aspect, roll top bath with mixer tap, WC, wash hand basin with splashback tiling, built in cupboard, loft access and radiator.
Gated frontage with graveled driveway and mature shrubs.
Paved patio area leading to lawn area, shrub borders, gate to side access leading to graveled driveway approaching garage with open views to rear.
Side hinged garage doors with power and light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.