A well-presented chalet bungalow that is arranged over two floors and has four bedrooms and two bathrooms, drive way and garage and is being sold with no chain.
Brighton is one of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with a traditional Asian influenced exterior merged with an Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offer extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, asda superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be fount on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Cupboard housing electrics, radiator, built-in cupboard with shelving.
Range of kitchen wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, stainless steel double drainer sink unit with mixer tap, space for range cooker with extractor fan over, space for dishwasher, breakfast bar. Further work surface, space for fridge freezer, three radiators. Part-tiled walls, wood flooring. Double glazed door to side leading to driveway, two double glazed windows to the side. Arched double glazed window to the rear, double glazed double doors to the rear leading to rear garden with full length double glazed panels to either side. Vaulted ceiling with beams across.
Radiator, period fireplace with tiled insert, stairs to first floor.
Dual aspect room with double glazed windows to side and to the front, wood flooring, radiator.
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, built-in chest of drawers, built-in bedside table, range of built-in wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving. Wood flooring.
A fitted bathroom comprising low level WC, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Shower cubicle, ladder-style towel rail, pedestal wash hand basin with wall mounted cupboard above. Tiled floors, part-tiled walls, two double glazed windows with frosted glass to the side.
Double glazed window to the side with views across Woodingdean, two radiators, two built-in cupboards with shelving, one built-in cupboard housing 'Valliant' boiler and hot water tank, eaves storage.
Double glazed window to the front with views over hills and to the sea. Radiator, hatch to loft space.
Range of bathroom fitments comprising panelled bath with mains fed shower attachment and mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low level close coupled WC, ladder style heated towel rail. Tiled floor, part-tiled walls, eaves storage. Double glazed 'Velux' window to the rear.
Mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs, driveway with parking for two cars leading to garage.
With up and over door, power and light. Space for freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer. Window to the rear, door to the side leading to rear garden.
A fantastic sized rear garden with a patio seating area, raised pond and gate leading to driveway. Steps up to garden with mainly laid to lawn with a range of mature shrubs and bushes on the borders, garden shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.