An executive, beautiful, unique custom built detached family home. Open house Saturday 21st July 2018 2.30pm-4pm call today to book your appointment slot
An executive, custom built unique detached family home with generous room sizes throughout, situated within a secure plot with landscaped wrap around gardens, on approach to the property there are electric gates and intercom system. This charming, stylishly presented five bedroom property comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, family room, lounge/cinema room, kitchen, utility room, downstairs bathroom, five bedrooms, Jack and Jill bathroom and en-suite. Externally the property boasts great outdoor space with lawned gardens all around, parking for several vehicles to the front leading to a double garage which has two electric doors. PVCu double glazing, gas central heating, underfloor heating throughout and alarm are installed. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the spacious accommodation on offer.
With double glazed front entrance door and tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear, underfloor heating and tiled flooring.
With WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
Family Room 17' 8" x 13' 9" ( 5.38m x 4.19m )
Having front and side facing double glazed windows, solid wood flooring and under floor heating, spotlights and coving to ceiling.
Cinema Room / Lounge 17' 7" max x 20' 8" ( 5.36m max x 6.30m )
Fitted with front facing double glazed window and double glazed patio doors opening onto its own rectangular patio area. The cinema room comprises; electric cinema screen is built into the ceiling and built in dolby Atmos DtsX surround speakers, and a gas fireplace.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 17' 9" ( 4.34m x 5.41m )
With double glazed window to the rear and has patio doors leading to an outside circular brick paved patio area. The fitted kitchen comprises; wall and base cupboards with work surfaces inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer and an island. Electric and gas oven, gas hob, built in dishwasher, fridge, freezer. Spotlights, coving to ceiling and tiling where visible.
With door to the rear, work surfaces inset sink and drainer, washing machine and boiler.
Double glazed obscure window to the rear, the bathroom comprises; free standing bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, towel radiator, extractor fan, spotlights and tiling where visible.
Double glazed window to the front, loft access and storage.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 12' 7" ( 4.19m x 3.84m )
Front facing double glazed window, solid wood flooring, coving to ceiling and a walk in wardrobe.
With rear facing double glazed obscure window, the en-suite comprises; shower cubicle, double vanity wash hand basin, WC, tiling where visible and spotlights.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 10' 7" ( 4.29m x 3.23m )
Having side facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and solid wood flooring.
Bedroom Three 14' 10" x 15' 5" ( 4.52m x 4.70m )
Double glazed window to the rear, coving to ceiling, built in wardrobes and solid wood flooring.
Bedroom Four 10' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.20m x 3.20m )
Front facing double glazed window, solid wood flooring and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Five 10' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.17m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the rear and solid wood flooring.
Jack And Jill Bathroom
Double glazed window to the rear. The bathroom comprises; shower cubicle, free standing bath, double vanity wash hand basin, towel radiator and tiling where visible.
Large paved area providing parking for several vehicles secured by electric gates.
Landscaped wrap around gardens with paved area and security lighting all around.
Having an electric door, power and light supply and a separate alarm system.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
13th Jul 2018
Price reduced by £50,000
26th Jun 2018