Coasty are proud to present Bluebell Cottage, a 4 bedroom cosy and characterful cottage in the unique village of Angle. This property is currently utilised as a holiday let, but could serve equally as a family home or perfect retirement retreat.
The village of Angle is steeped in history and serves as the home for the Angle Lifeboat. The sheltered beach at West Angle Bay is also a dedicated site of Special Scientific Interest.
Entrance porch with letterbox
Hallway (5.03m x 0.99m (16'6" x 3'3"))
Entry to property by way of a solid wooden door with two small glass panes at the top. Slate tiled flooring, radiator, understairs cupboard, doors leading into living room, bedroom and kitchen, stairs to first floor.
Living Room (4.29m x 3.71m (14'1" x 12'2"))
Latched wooden door into living room. Slate tiled flooring, wooden sash window to the front with window seat, character beams. Central ceiling pendant light. Multi stove set into fireplace, with slate tiled hearth and wooden mantle, surrounded by a feature stone wall. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 (Downstairs) (3.68m x 3.25m (12'1" x 10'8" ))
Wooden latched door into bedroom. Laminate flooring, sash wooden window to front, with window seat. Radiator, character beams, 2 x double wall lights, central ceiling 4 spot light.
Kitchen/Diner (4.01m x 2.95m (13'2" x 9'8" ))
Vinyl flooring, a range of dove grey fitted wall and base units, with worktops over and splashbacks. Integrated electric hob and oven with extractor fan over. Stainless steel left hand drainer sink with mixer taps, wooden sash window to either side overlooking both sides of the property. Space for fridge freezer, and dishwasher. Radiator, character beams.
Utility Room (3.30m x 1.83m (10'10" x 6'))
Vinyl flooring, wooden window to side, Worcester oil fired central heating boiler. Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier. Wooden door to rear garden, radiator.
Bathroom/Shower Room (3.23m x 2.29m (10'7" x 7'6" ))
Latched wooden door in to bathroom/shower room, vinyl flooring, wooden sash window to rear. Pedestal wash hand basin with mirror over, stainless steel mixer taps, low level wc, radiator. Separate shower cubicle with Triton tbs east electric shower, fully tiled cubicle with glass door. Inset bath with mixer taps, incorporating hand held shower attachment. Half tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 (4.29m x 2.24m (14'1" x 7'4" ))
Wooden floorboards, sash window window to front, radiator, cast iron fireplace set in wooden surround.
Bedroom 3 (4.29m " x 3.61m (14'1 " x 11'10" ))
Wooden flooring, sash wooden window to the front, radiator, cast iron fireplace set in wooden surround.
Small single bedroom.
The front of the property has an enclosed walled garden, with a wooden gated entrance, with a gravelled pathway to the front entrance, and around to the rear of the property. Laid to lawn with mature shrubbery.
The rear garden is accessed by a gravel pathway to the side of the property and also by way of the rear door out of the utility room. The rear garden is enclosed with a paved patio area, with a lawned area with mature trees and shrubs. A fish pond is situated in the centre of the garden - raised with a stone wall surround.
The property has mains drainage, electricity and oil fired central heating.
Angle village is situated on the southern side of the Milford Haven Waterway. It is a traditional village and is steeped in local history. The Sailors' Chapel is a Grade 1 listed building and is located in the church graveyard. It is dedicated to St Anthony. Beneath the chapel lies a crypt where, until the early twentieth century, many anonymous seamen's bodies which had been found on the coastline were readied for burial. There is a Pele tower at Castle Farm, and the remains of an Iron Age Fort sit above Castle Bay. West Angle Bay is a site of Special Scientific Interest, with rock pools which are home to the rare cushion starfish.
The Angel Lifeboat Station was established in 1868 since then there have been a number of lifeboats and different slipways, with the crew having received numerous awards including seven silver medals.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, . The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Coasty, nor any of it's employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.