2 bed flat for sale
Parkvale Way, Erskine PA8>
- Sold subject to contract
- Rare opportunity to purchase 25% share
- Opportunity to purchase further shares after 1 year
- Affordable rental to link housing for remaining 75% share
- 2 bedrooms
- Secure entry system
- Bright spacious lounge / family bathroom
- Great public transport links / excellent local amenities
- Fabulous views / easy parking
- Good size kitchen
- Beautifully presented throughout
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days: 22 page views
Since listed: 2399 page views
A very rare and exciting opportunity to acquire a shared ownership property in partnership with Link Housing Association.
A chance to purchase a 25% share in this modern build flat is offered which represents a very attainable step onto the property ladder and home ownership. Options to purchase further shares after 1 year. Affordable rent paid to Link Housing for the remaining 75% share.
A secure entry system offers access to an immaculate and well-maintained communal close area. This delightful top floor apartment is entered from a warm and welcoming hallway which leads you to a great sized lounge. A large window formation in the lounge allows natural light to flood in and has views out to the landscaped grounds with decorative planting and trees. This well-presented room has been decorated in subtle neutral tones and is particularly bright and airy.
The well-appointed kitchen benefits from oven, grill, four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel sink with mixer taps and space for a plumbed in washing machine. The kitchen offers great storage with a good number of wall and floor mounted units.
The hallway also gives access to 2 Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. Both bedrooms have been presented beautifully with the master bedroom benefiting from fitted mirrored wardrobes. The immaculate Family Bathroom consists of WC, wash hand basin and electric shower over bath.
The property has a large storage cupboard and flooring is a combination of laminate, carpet, vinyl and tile. Electric heating and double glazing provide a lovely warmth throughout the home.
Erskine has fantastic commuter links. It is close to Bishopton Train Station, which has regular services to Glasgow Central and Greenock. The M8 Motorway offers easy access to Paisley, Glasgow International Airport and Braehead Shopping Centre. Erskine is only a 30-minute drive to Loch Lomond. Regular bus services to Glasgow, Renfrew and Paisley are also available.
For detailed information on schooling, please use The Property Boom's school catchment and performance tool on our website. This lovely apartment will be very popular and we highly recommend an early viewing.
Viewing by appointment – please contact The Property Boom to arrange a viewing or for any further information and a copy of the Home Report. Any areas, measurements or distances quoted are approximate and floor Plans are only for illustration purposes and are not to scale. Thank you.
These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract.
Lounge: 4.30m (14'2'') x 4.70m (15'6'')
Kitchen: 2.80m (9'3'') x 2.20m (7'3'')
Bedroom One: 2.90m (9'6'') x 1.80m (5'11'')
Bedroom Two: 3.30m (10'10'') x 2.90m (9'6'')
Family Bathroom: 1.90m (6'3'') x 1.80m (5'11'')
You could get
Up to 60 Mbps
Map & Nearby
- Dalmuir 1.1 miles
- Clydebank 1.3 miles
- St Anne's Primary School 0.2 miles
- Inchinnan Primary School 0.3 miles
Average estimated value for a flat in PA8:
- Over the last 12 months
In the last 12 months
Average sale price£93,500
Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 2 bedroom flat in PA8 is currently:£524 pcm