Coasty are proud to present this amazing opportunity to purchase this 2/3 bedroom bungalow in the peaceful village location of St Nicholas. Bryn yr Efail is set in a large plot in St Nicholas. With an unusual round porch leading into the property, and a sunny conservatory at the rear, this property must be seen to be appreciated.
The village of St Nicholas boasts an interesting ancient Church, which is a part of the Saints and Stones tour of the Pilgrim Ways of Pembrokeshire. These trails were set up to allow visitors to the area, and locals alike, access to the deep spiritual qualities of the ancient places of worship.
Approximately 5 miles from Fishguard with its rail and sea Ferry links to Ireland, and approximately 2 miles from the popular beach at Abermawr, this village location is ideal. Also close by is the famous Melin Tregwynt Woollen Mill which is well known for its woollen rugs and blankets which are sold world wide.
Bryn yr Efail would serve equally well as a loved family home, a perfect retirement getaway, or as an investment property.
Entrance porch is circular with a domed ceiling, carpet flooring, wooden double glazed door with oblique glass panes, two small arrow slit windows to either side, and two longer arrow slit windows to either side.
Lounge (7.24m (max) x 4.11m (23'09" (max) x 13'6" ))
Carpet flooring, feature stone walls, character beams, multi fuel stove inset into stone fireplace, with slate hearth, incorporating wooden beam in mantle. Alcove with shelving, large alcove housing chimney, radiator, 2 x uPVC double glazed windows to front, and 2 x uPVC double glazed windows to rear. Radiator, 5 spotlights. Stairs up to attic room, archway into hallway.
Attic Room (6.40m x 3.63m (21' x 11'11"))
Carpet flooring, 2 x velux window to side, sloping ceilings, 4 spotlights, V shaped beams, feature stone wall.
Hallway (3.40m x 1.68m (11'02" x 5'06" ))
Carpet flooring, with door into bedroom two and archway into kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/Dining Room (5.11m x 4.83m (16'9" x 15'10" ))
Carpet/vinyl flooring, a range of white gloss floor and wall units, integrated Belling electric grill and fan oven, inset Creda electric hob with extractor fan over. UPVC double glazed window to side and one to the rear. Worktops with tiled splash backs, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer taps, and left hand drainer. Space for washing machine and for dishwasher. Island breakfast bar with cupboards under. Door into airing cupboard housing Worcester oil fired central heating boiler, and shelving. Radiator, window into conservatory, door leading into porch with space for fridge freezer, and stable door into conservatory. 2 fluorescent light strips in kitchen and central pendant light in dining area.
Porch (1.75m x 1.32m (5'09" x 4'04"))
Space for fridge freezer and coat hanging space, wooden stable door into conservatory.
Bedroom 2 (3.53m x 3.05m (11'07" x 10'))
Carpet flooring, radiator, ceiling pendant light, uPVC double glazed window to front.
Inner Hallway (3.68m x 0.89m (12'1" x 2'11"))
Carpet flooring, radiator, window to rear, doors into master bedroom and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom (4.57m (max) x 2.95m (15' (max) x 9'8"))
Carpet flooring, uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, 2 x pendant ceiling lights, pine wooden wall and ceiling, sliding door into storage cupboards. Door into master en-suite.
Master En-Suite (2.31m x 1.70m (7'07" x 5'7"))
Tiled flooring and walls. Pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, low level wc, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, with mira sport electric shower. UPVC oblique double glazed window to front, extractor fan.
Family Bathroom (1.78m x 1.68m (5'10" x 5'6"))
Tiled walls, panelled "P" bath with mira advance electric shower over, glass shower door, hot and cold taps. Pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps. Low level wc, uPVC double glazed window to side.
Conservatory (4.95m (max) x 2.72m (max) (16'3" (max) x 8'11" (ma)
Triangular shaped room with tiled quarry floor tiles, 5 uPVC double glazed windows, uPVC double glazed door leading to rear garden, 1 wall uplighter.
Pathway around rear of house to side entrance with wooden gate. Steps up to lawned area with well established trees and shrubbery. Paved seating area with vegetable area and rose trees. Single garage and 2 storage outbuildings.
Gated entrance to tarmacked driveway with ample car parking space, gravelled area with pathway leading to feature round porch, to the left of the drive lies a large triangular lawned area with mature trees and shrubbery - all frontage is walled and enclosed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, . The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Coasty, nor any of it's employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.