A imposing period residence set in this prestigious road in Penarth situated to all services including Westbourne private school. The property offers a generous accommodation comprising of three large reception rooms, kitchen, five double bedrooms, two bathrooms and great potential. No chain !
Traditional Victorian five bed family house.
Close to all amenities including two excellent schools.
Parking for four cars plus a further free standing brick double garage
Rear Garden with lawns and mature trees
Free standing table tennis/billiard room building
Separate garden shed and w/c
Large entrance hall with porch
Large lounge with original Victorian fire place
Large study with Victorian fire place
Continued hallway with cloakroom
Living room (Snug Room ) into fitted kitchen
Inner rear hall way entrance to garden and downstairs bathroom
2 separate staircases
large lounge (bedroom) with original Victorian fire place
Hallway to master bedroom which features a fire place
Hallway to Bathroom
Hallway to rear staircase leading to bedroom 3
Upstairs to 2 bedrooms
Further attic space
With full gas central heating
Coved ceiling, meter cupboard, double door to hall with glazed panel.
Hall 18' 10" Max x 18' 3" Max ( 5.74m Max x 5.56m Max )
L shaped hall way, picture rail, coved ceiling, door to all rooms, two radiators, original stair case to first floor, door to landing.
Lounge 17' 10" Max x 17' 10" Max ( 5.44m Max x 5.44m Max )
Double glazed bay fronted window, original fire place and mantle piece wit tiled hearth, ceiling rose, coved ceiling and picture rail. Radiator.
Sitting Room 18' x 12' 8" ( 5.49m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to side, original fire place and surround, ceramic tile hearth, coved ceiling and picture rail, feature alcove radiator.
Dining & Snug Room
Door to cloakroom, wooden door with stained glass panel into pantry, coved ceiling and picture rail, doubler glazed window to side, radiator, cast fire place and surround and ceramic tile hearth, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 9' ( 3.71m x 2.74m )
Fitted with wall and base units, sink and drainer, space for cooker and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to side. Door to lean to into shower room.
Lean To & Shower Room
Radiator, door to shower room and side court yard. Wc, wash and basin, shower cubicle, obscured double glazed window to side .
Fiisrt Floor Lanfding
Split level landing, feature glazed sky light, door with stairs to side porch, door to bed room two, steps to upper landing with door to bedroom one, tow na shower room, stairs leading to second floor.
Bedroom Two 17' 11" x 12' 9" ( 5.46m x 3.89m )
Two double glazed\ window to side, double glazed window to rear, cast iron fire place with mantle piece, coved ceiling and ceiling rose, picture rail, built-in cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom One 17' 10" x 14' 2" ( 5.44m x 4.32m )
Three double glazed window to front, double glazed window to side. Fire place with surround, picture rail, coved ceiling and ceiling rose, radiator.
Bedroom Three 16' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.95m x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to side, radiator, fire place with surround.
Shower Room 8' 3" x 5' 11" ( 2.51m x 1.80m )
Shower cubicle, obscured double glazed window to side.
Second Floor Landing
Sky light to rear, door to inner landing leading to bedroom four and five.
Bedroom Four 14' 2" Max x 14' 6" ( 4.32m Max x 4.42m )
Original arch shaped window to front, built-in cupboard with wash hand basin, feature cast iron fire place, access to roof space. Radiator.
Bedroom Five 8' 4" Min x 10' ( 2.54m Min x 3.05m )
Sky light window to rear, radiator, ensuite facilities with separate wc.
Ample drive providing parking for several cars partially enclosed with stone pillars and boundary walls leading to a tandem garage, double gate to side leading to court yard and garden
Enclosed garden with several outbuildings, 35 approximately games room, laid to lawn, outside tap, selection of mature trees.
Approximately 60 feet long tandem garage top automatic door with remote control, power and light, ample storage.
Approximately 35 feet long game room with power and light with a free standing table tennis and billiard table, separate wc.
A imposing period residence set in this prestigious road in Penarth situated to all services including Westbourne private school. The property offers a generous accommodation comprising of three large reception rooms, fitted kitchen, shower room and laundry room downstairs. To the first floor are three spacious bedrooms and shower room and to the second floor are two further bedrooms and ensuite facilities. This property of caliber also benefits from a drive ( to be newly paved) an approximately 60 feet long tandem garage with work shop, summer house, garden shed and approximately 35 feet game room. The property has ben partially converted with access from the side to provide access to an apartment property is located in the heart of Penarth town with very easy access to all amenities and cafes with restaurant and only fifteen minutes walk to the Pier.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.