£375,000- £400,000 A unique opportunity to purchase this extended, three double bedroom house that resides within an incredibly popular residential area of Hoole. Notable features include a south facing rear garden, extensive and versatile living space, and a pristine standard of finish.
A unique opportunity has arisen to purchase this extended, three double bedroom semi-detached house that resides within an incredibly desirable residential area of Hoole. The property is a charming amalgamation of character features and modern living, for example the property boasts a south facing open plan family room with a solid wood hand painted kitchen featuring fully integrated appliances fitted within the last year, alongside part parquet flooring, part slate tile flooring and cast iron column radiators. Other notable features of the property include parquet flooring throughout the ground floor, a separate reception room in addition to the family room, a self contained playroom, a lovely office recess within the landing, a large lean to/utility space, three double bedrooms, a four piece family bathroom in addition to an en-suite and downstairs W/C, a south facing rear garden with a high degree of privacy due to allotments at the rear, and off road parking. Hoole itself benefits from an abundance of award winning restaurants, bars and boutique shops and is conveniently located to be but a short drive from Junction 12 of M53 motorway and the A41 Ring Road offering excellent transport links across the North West and North Wales.
Entrance porch with uPVC double glazed door to the side elevation, uPVC double glazed art deco style stained glass windows to the front elevation, parquet style vinyl tile flooring.
Welcoming entrance hall with parquet flooring, the original character door with updated barrel, hinges and locking mechanism, a cast iron column radiator, hidden door leading to W/C.
Downstairs toilet accessed through hidden under stair door featuring a low level W/C, wall mounted wash hand basin, parquet flooring, tiled walls and a frosted uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
Lounge 11' 10" into bay x 11' 9" into recess ( 3.61m into bay x 3.58m into recess )
uPVC double glazed bay window with art deco style stained glass to the front elevation, plantation style shutters, parquet flooring, radiator, chimney breast with imitation multi-fuel burner.
Forming part of the south facing extension, a dining/living area featuring part parquet flooring, part slate tile flooring, two sets of uPVC double glazed French doors, two skylights, recessed downlights and a cast iron column radiator.
Kitchen/ Living Area 19' 1" x 11' 10" to max ( 5.82m x 3.61m to max )
Kitchen/living space with part slate tiled flooring, part parquet flooring, a hand painted and solid wood kitchen comprising of a series of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces boasting integrated appliances renewed within the last year that include a double oven, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, composite sink and drainer, and a stainless steel extractor fan. In addition there is a regularly serviced, wall mounted Worcester combination boiler, a cast iron column radiator, central solid wood island and Moroccan encaustic tiled splashback.
A large galleried landing with a charming office recess, flooded with natural light courtesy of uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side elevation.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" into bay x 10' 10" into recess ( 4.19m into bay x 3.30m into recess )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation with plantation style shutters, radiator and chimney breast.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.20m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the allotments, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Beautiful modern traditional four piece family bathroom suite comprising of a claw bath with shower attachment, corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C, tiled floor and fully tiled walls, uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
Master Bedroom 15' 9" x 11' 9" ( 4.80m x 3.58m )
Forming part of the loft conversion, an enormous dual aspect bedroom with a uPVC dorma window to the rear elevation and two skylights to the front elevation, reclaimed wooden floor boards, recessed downlights and built in storage cupboard in addition to eaves storage.
Modern traditional three piece en-suite shower room comprising of a walk-in double shower cubicle with tiled splashback, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, encaustic floor tiles, uPVC frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation and a cast iron column radiator.
Converted from a garage, a detached playroom that has been fully insulated with rubber sealed roof, electricity, lighting and heating, hardwood double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, single glazed timber door to the side elevation accessible from the rear garden and a uPVC double glazed door to the front elevation into the lean to/utility area.
Lean To/ Utility Area
A large lean-to running along the side of the property accessed via double timber doors to the front elevation that is currently utilised as a utility area with outside power points, plumbing, and space for white goods.
A south facing rear garden offering a high degree of privacy atypical of the standard family home courtesy of allotments beyond the rear boundary and tall fencing and hedging along the side boundaries. There is also ample space for a timber playhouse, shed, trampoline and seating arrangement.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.