must be viewed. The property Is in an excellent quiet cul-de-sac location and is close to shops, bus routes, schools and local amenities.
must be viewed. The property Is in an excellent quiet cul-de-sac location and is close to shops, bus routes, schools and local amenities. Situated in a grove that rarely come up for sale it has the advantage of ample parking, gardens front and rear. The property flows hall stairs, fitted modern kitchen with breakfast bar, lounge leading to conservatory area and the interior is in good decorative order. The upstairs comprises of two good size bedrooms and family bathroom. The property has gas central heating and is double glazed throughout. Don't miss out !
Double Glazed entrance door, carpeted flooring, staircase to First Floor.
Lounge 15' 2" x 10' 5" ( 4.62m x 3.17m )
Double Glazed bay window to front, fireplace with electric fire, wall lights, coved cornicing, French doors leading to Conservatory
Kitchen 15' 1" x 11' 1" ( 4.60m x 3.38m )
range of wall and base units, work surfaces, Double Glazed window to rear and side, door to garden, single bowl sink/drainer unit, cooker with cooker hood over, boiler, radiator, cupboard, TV and telephone points, spotlights, tiled flooring.
UPVC Double Glazed construction.
loft access, Double Glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 1 14' 6" (max including bulk head) x 9' 5" ( 4.42m (max including bulk head) x 2.87m )
fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone and TV points.
Bedroom 2 15' 3" x 10' 5" ( 4.65m x 3.17m )
Double Glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Double Glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with mixer tap and shower over, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, fully tiled, spotlights
surrounded by hedge, paving, low level gate, lawn with borders.
patio area, trees, lawned area with borders, outhouse.
for off road parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.