Positioned at the end of a cul de sac on the Western side of town sits this fantastic 3 bedroom detached family home.
Well presented throughout boasting a garage and driveway this family home is a must to view.
To the front of the property sits a driveway, gravel garden area and gives access to the garage with an up and over door.
Entering the property through the porch there is an internal door leading to the garage and a door into the lounge.
The bright and spacious lounge is carpeted with an archway leading to the dining room, patio doors to the lean to, front aspect window and a door which opens on to the stairs leading to the first floor.
The dining room has a front aspect window with a door to the kitchen and door to the cloakroom.
The cloakroom has a window to the side, tile effect flooring, WC and sink which is tiled to splash prone areas.
With tiled flooring and rear aspect window overlooking the garden, the kitchen of this property is a great space. The kitchen has roll top work surfaces, tiled splash backs, matching wall and base units with built in high level oven and grill, hob and cooker hood, space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine and door to the lean to.
The lean to is positioned at the back of the property with double doors leading out to the spectacular rear garden.
Taking the stairs up to the landing there is a loft access, airing cupboard, and two windows to the rear aspect letting in copious amounts of natural light.
All three bedrooms are carpeted with windows to the front, the master and second bedrooms are both double rooms.
The family bathroom has a rear aspect window and comprises of a pedestal wash hand basin, WC, bath, tiled walls and has tiled flooring.
The separate shower room which is also found on the landing has a sliding door with a window to the rear, shower cubicle, tiled flooring, tiled walls and a sink.
The beautiful rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a side access gate and comes complete with a patio area, wooden shed, raised potting boarders, mature shrubs and trees, outside tap, veg plot and is fully enclosed by wooden panel fencing.
The garage has an up and over door, light, power and an internal door into the porch.
We have been advised that the solar panels were fitted in 2012 and so there will be 19 years remaining on the lease. The solar provides electricity and heats the hot water tank. The saving to the customer is around £500 a year.
Please Read - covid-19 Health and safety measures::
- Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance had has changed due to Coronavirus.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only serious buyers in a position to proceed will be permitted to view (with a maximum of 2 people). This means that we will not be conducting viewings with any relatives, friends or people of which the property will not be potentially purchased in their name.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
Agents note:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
Disclaimer:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.