***guide price *** £310,000 - £330,000 *Beautifully presented two bedroom upper floor apartment boasting glorious panoramic views across the Marina and surrounding countryside. Benefiting from two private balcony's leading from both bedrooms, Open plan Lounge/Diner, En-Suite,
***guide price *** £310,000 - £330,000 *Fox and Sons are delighted to present to market this two bedroom upper floor apartment boasting glorious panoramic views across the Marina and surrounding countryside. This beautifully presented apartment benefits from two private balcony's leading from both bedrooms, Open plan Lounge/Diner, En-Suite to master bedroom, Modern fitted kitchen, Family Bathroom, Underground parking and Passenger lift to all floors.
Radiator, spot lighting, airing cupboard.
Lounge/ Diner 21' 6" x 11' 9" ( 6.55m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, double glazed patio doors leading to balcony, television and telephone point, magnificent sunset views over the harbour and south downs.
The spacious wood decked balcony is accessible from the Living room and Master bedroom and boasts beautiful panoramic views across the Marina and over the South Downs.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and ceramic hob with cooker hood over, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, microwave, spot lighting, feature port hole which can be used as a serving hatch.
Bedroom One 16' 6" x 11' 6" ( 5.03m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator. Television point, double glazed patio doors leading to the balcony.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled, spot lighting.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, double glazed patio doors leading to balcony, radiator.
Accessible from the second bedroom with views across the marina.
Bath with mixer taps, shower over and folding shower screen, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC.
Benefits from an allocated undercroft parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.