They don't come much better than this! A stunning Three Bedroom Georgian Property that is situated right on the front at Parkgate. The Parade is one of the finest, most sought after locations in Wirral. This home boasts uninterrupted views across to North Wales. Book a viewing with a 'view' today!
Guide Price: £400,000 - £450,000
This is an incredible Four Storey Property in a highly sought after location! A stunning Georgian house that offers versatile living over four floors. Parkgate is a beautiful location that offers shops, cafe bars & restaurants & decent transport links to Liverpool & Chester, it also falls in the catchments of well-respected local schools & indeed Grammar Schools. Homes along 'The Parade' are snapped up very quickly and to live here would set you apart from other locations due to the fabulous, uninterrupted views across to North Wales.
This home is quite unique & offers original features, beautiful high ceilings & sash windows - lots of character!
The versatile layout is spread over four floors starting with a beautiful garden that offers views yet privacy, ideal for watching the sun set with a glass of wine, or indeed a quiet morning coffee before your day begins.
The ground floor consists of a beautiful entrance hall, a sitting room with sliding doors that open on to the garden & dining room that looks right on to the marshes at the front. A fitted kitchen opens on to a rear courtyard that houses the utility area.
Climb the staircase with feature balustrade & the landing area splits to the left & right. Up here you will find the beautiful master bedroom, family bathroom & a most remarkable front sitting room with feature fireplace & real fire.
The top floor, boasts a beautiful front double bedroom & another stunning bathroom.
With canopy feature over front door.
With double part glazed door to the side, two radiators, under stairs cupboard and natural stone flooring. Door to the cellar and stairs case leading to upper floors.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 14' ( 3.78m x 4.27m )
With two original sash windows to the front and side, fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth, original beamed ceiling, oak laminate flooring, radiator, television and telephone connection points.
Sitting Room/ Lounge 13' 6" x 14' 7" ( 4.11m x 4.45m )
With double glazed French doors opening to the side garden, gas fireplace with inset log burner, halogen, ceiling lights, oak laminate flooring, radiator telephone and television connection points. Door giving access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.30m x 3.10m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, sink and drainer unit, Indesit oven with induction hob and cooker hood above. Halogen ceiling spot lights. Window to the side and door leading to the rear courtyard.
Utility Room In Court Yard
Comprising washing machine plumbing, free standing fridge freezer ands door leading back into kitchen.
First Floor Landing
Accessed from the ground floor by a staircase with feature balustrade and natural wood steps, leading to first floor landing with wooden floor boards and high ceiling.
Master bedroom 14' 2" x 17' 5" ( 4.32m x 5.31m )
With two original sash windows to the front and one sash window to the side, radiator, fire place with gas fire, tiled hearth and granite effect fire surround. Original floorboards.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 12' 6" ( 4.37m x 3.81m )
With two windows to the side, full length fitted wardrobes, original wooden flooring, radiator, hand painted walls with bird design, television and telephone connection points.
Family Shower Room
Comprising shower cubicle with large watering can shower head, wash hand basin and WC. Antique design chrome radiator towel rail, tiled walls and floor, window to the side.
Second Floor Landing
Accessed from the first floor landing leading to second floor and with the following rooms off.
Bedroom Three 14' 8" x 15' 7" ( 4.47m x 4.75m )
With Georgian bar style window to the front and original sash window to the side, full length fitted cupboards to one wall, original floor boards.
Comprising large feature bath with chrome feet and mixer taps, wash and basin and WC. Traditional chrome and white radiator, tiled walls and floor, single glazed window to the front.
Side Garden Area
Side wrought iron gate access to the garden, just off The Parade Central paved pathway leading to the front door. With mature shrubbery and hedging offering great privacy but still providing wonderful uninterrupted views across to Wales. Mainly laid to lawn on either side of the pathway. With outdoor lighting at garden level.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.