Guide Price £120,000 - £150,000 A Spacious Two Bedroom Retirement Apartment on the First Floor with beautiful views over the rest of this exclusive sheltered complex, situated just off Telegraph Road, Heswall. This will sell quickly, do not hang around !
Smallwood Mews is a highly regarded sheltered development. Completed in 1988. There are 37 beautiful retirement apartments in a stunning courtyard setting off Telegraph Road, Heswall, within close proximity to supermarkets, shops, medical centres, restaurants and cafe bars. There are excellent transport links to Chester and Liverpool . This beautiful home sits at the head of the complex, nestled in the corner offering views over the gardens. This apartment benefits from a large sitting room, two double bedrooms and spacious kitchen, family bathroom and central hallway. The rear rooms have deep bay windows which are a particular feature.
Book a viewing early as these apartments are not available for long.
A communal central hallway leading this to a block of four apartments with one flight of stairs leading to this apartment.
With a front half glazed door to the side of the property, two full length cloak rooms. Fitted carpets, an assistance buzzer, wall mounted telephone and loft access.
Lounge 10' 4" to chimney breast x 16' 3" ( 3.15m to chimney breast x 4.95m )
A double glazed window to front aspect, a radiator, telephone and television connection points and an electric fire set with stone mantle and surround. Wall lights, fitted carpets, an internal door from the hallway to lounge and an emergency assisted pull cord.
Dining Room/bedroom Two 10' 8" x 13' 2" ( 3.25m x 4.01m )
A double glazed bay window to the rear of the property, a radiator and fitted carpets.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 12' 3" ( 2.26m x 3.73m )
A fitted kitchen with stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, a free standing gas oven with hob. An under counter fridge, space for a washing machine and an assistance pull cord. Tiling, fluorescent tube and light strip, cushion flooring and a door leading to the hallway.
Bedroom One 9' 2" x 7' 9" ( 2.79m x 2.36m )
A double glazed window to the rear of the property, built in wardrobes, radiator and fitted carpets.
A radiator, bath and mixer taps, wash hand basin and extractor fan. Shaver point, WC, mira electric over the bath, fitted carpets and tiling.
With pergola feature with bench seating, mature shrubs and hedging. Feature quarry walling at the rear of the property. Ample car parking spaces.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.