Tucked away on the Western outskirts of Newton Abbott is The Greens. An opportunity to acquire a plot and detached house custom build package for your next home. Asher Homes will develop your dream home in lisiason with the yourselves to create a truely bespoke home. The price quoted is for your plot. The build cost will depend on your custom home finish and build.
Description and Location An opportunity to purchase a build plot on the edge of Newton Abbott
This custom build plot is one of the first available as part of the Teignbridge DC initiative to provide more opportunities in the district for buyers to take advantage of the numerous financial and aesthetics benefits that come with self-build.
The plot is located at the end of a cul de sac overlooking an open space with mature Oak tree. Located to the Western fringes of Newton Abbot there is easy access to the town's facilities just under 2 miles away and the A38 linking with the M5 corridor just 3.2 miles away. Newton Abbot is well located to visit both the South Devon coastline to the East and Dartmoor National Park to the West
Asher Homes are offering the illustrated designer home that buyers can customise to their very own specification and will be open to further design changes subject to planning and building regulations. The home featured in these sales particulars comes with its very own design passports. Interested buyers will be able to attend an open meeting with the developer to discuss the whole process and variety on offer.
This opportunity allows the buyer to have a very smooth purchasing and build process.
Custom Self-Build Plots There are excellent advantages to custom or self-building your own home. Apart from being able to fully personalise your living accommodation there are numerous financial incentives. These include claiming back VAT on all labour and building materials to avoiding paying planning condition taxes such as cil (community infrastructure levy)
Asher Homes who will be developing your dream home will offer a number of construction alternatives to suit the buyer. This will range from just building the shell of the home ready for the buyer to personalise everything that is internal to a full fit out to the buyer's specification. The quote for developing the plot will therefore range in value according to what the buyer's wishes are.
All viewings are to be arranged via Bradleys Estate Agents Newton Abbott Office.
Gold standard specification by asher homes • Kitchen - to include for all units, composite stone worktops, sinks, taps, special lighting fittings.
(client to choose - estimated cost variable from approximately £4,500-10,000 depending upon type and spec standard of kitchen chosen).
• Wall tiling - includes all fitting, trims, etc.
Typically, 450mm high above work tops to kitchen, full splash back behind cooker (unless built in), any areas where units stop and lead onto a rear door then full height from top of tiles in the rest of the kitchen down to skirting level.
Downstairs cloaks, half tiling behind WC and wall with sink on it.
Bathroom full tiled to all bath walls, showers, half height to the rest.
Kitchen and bathroom cills tiled. Any boxings tiled to bathroom and kitchen (boiler boxings, svp etc).
(client to choose - estimated cost variable from approximately £1,000 depending upon tiling chosen)
• Floor tiling / coverings. (all wet room floors and kitchen area, as well as the hallway with engineered timber plank finish - client to choose and estimated cost variable £2,000-3,000)
• Sanitary ware, sinks, taps, any bathroom furniture, toilet roll holders, mirrors, WC seats, shelves, etc, includes fitting (client to choose and estimated cost variable from £3,000-4,000 depending upon standard and type chosen).
• Integrated White goods to kitchen, cooker, dishwasher, washer, fridge / freezer, induction hob, feature hood (client to choose and estimated cost variable from approximately £3,000-4000 depending upon standard and type of appliances chosen).
• Sum for feature towel rails, shower enclosure / screen (client to choose and estimated cost variable from £800-1500 depending upon type chosen).
• Internal doors and ironmongery, includes all fittings, hinges, handles (typically a good quality veneer finished door)
• Light fittings for all rooms, kitchen features, shaver lights.
• Intruder alarm system.
• Gas heating, with a combi boiler, with underfloor heating to all ground floor rooms, and traditional wet radiators to bedrooms / upstairs areas. Uf heating zoned, radiators with thermostatic valves.
• An electric power shower to en-suite shower.
• Skirting and architraves to be 150mm torus or ogee pattern.
• External joinery (doors and windows) UPVC to match design code requirements and planning.
• Patio doors to rear principle rooms (bifolding/sliding can be provided).
• High performance door-set for front main entrance door (ig or similar).
• Electrical finishes, brushed stainless steel to ground floor areas, white finish to upstairs. Usb charging sockets to kitchen and lounge areas.
• All works to labc requirements, with warranty from labc
• Front garden turfed, drive finished, fences as is, rear garden left ready to landscape (this will be top soiled and left level) rear patios to patio doors / rear doors.
• pir external lights front and rear doors.
Living Room/Kitchen/Dining Room23'3" x 20'7" max (7.09m x 6.27m max).
Bedroom One11'4" x 12'1" (3.45m x 3.68m).
Bedroom Two8'4" x 10'6" (2.54m x 3.2m).
Bedroom Three7'5" x 14'1" (2.26m x 4.3m).
Bedroom Four9'7" x 12'9" (2.92m x 3.89m).