This family home is situated in the popular village of Stoke Prior approximately four miles from Bromsgrove Town Centre. Stoke Prior offers its residents an array of local amenities; convenience store with post office, hair salon and butchers, and within easy reach of the village first school, gp surgery, Jinney Ring Craft Centre, local public houses, canal walks and accessible to motorway links. Summary
* Cul-de-sac location
* Enclosed porch
* Entrance hallway with under-stairs storage and storage cupboard
* Breakfast kitchen with traditional units, having space for a 'Range' style cooker and fridge/freezer, and under-counter space for a washing machine
* Lounge diner with dual fuel log burner with tiled hearth, with glazed door leading to the garden
* Utility store room off the lounge
* Landing with loft access
* Three bedrooms;
- Bedrooms one and two both being double
- Bedroom three, currently used as a study
* Family bathroom with white suite, electric shower over the bath, and airing cupboard storage
* Rear garden having a raised vegetable bed, and garden shed
* Gated front garden with paved path
* Off road parking to the front of the property
* Garage en bloc with up and over door
There are night storage heaters within the property, there is no central heating, although there is gas supply up to front boundary of the property. General information
The Agent understands that the property is freehold Porch
3' 00" x 2' 01" (0.91m x 0.64m) Hallway
12' 11" x 6' 01" (3.94m x 1.85m) Breakfast kitchen
11' 05" x 8' 11" (3.48m x 2.72m) Lounge
15' 05" x 14' 08" (max) (4.70m (max) x 4.47m) Utility store
6' 04" x 5' 09" (1.93m x 1.75m) Landing
7' 11" x 5' 11" (max) (2.41m x 1.80m (max)) Bedroom one
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Robert Oulsnam & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.