**Large Family Home** Garage** Driveway** This home is perfect for a family who are looking for excellent living accommodation and good size bedrooms. Located in Penylan within walking distance of local shops, bus routes and easy access to A48/M4 access corridor!
Located in the sought after area of Penylan is this large and spacious semi detached home offering garage and driveway. This home offers spacious entrance hallway, two reception rooms, large kitchen and cloakroom. To the first floor are four bedrooms and bathroom and to the second floor is a further bedroom and en-suite shower room. The property has wood block flooring throughout the ground floor. The property has excellent sized gardens. A lovely family home which must be viewed to appreciate the size of this home!
Via Pvc door with obscured double glazed panels giving access into:
Stairs giving access to the first floor, wooden doors giving access to lounge, sitting room and kitchen, wall mounted alarm panel, coved and cornice ceiling, radiator, meter cupboards.
Sitting Room 15' 1" into bay x 12' 4" max ( 4.60m into bay x 3.76m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect with upper part in leaded lights, Feature Fireplace inset gas fire, cornice ceiling, power points, radiator, telephone point.
Lounge 27' 11" max x 12' 4" max ( 8.51m max x 3.76m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with upper part in leaded lights, two double glazed windows to the rear aspect and double glazed door giving access to the rear garden, two radiators, Feature Fireplace inset gas fire, power points.
Kitchen/diner 16' 1" x 12' 1" ( 4.90m x 3.68m )
Two double glazed windows to the side aspect, Obscured double glazed window to the side aspect, wooden door giving access to the rear lobby. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating granite work surfaces over incorporating sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated hob with extractor hood over, integrated eye level oven, grill and microwave, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, spotlights inset to ceiling, power points.
Steps down from kitchen with wooden/glazed door to the rear garden, door to w.c and utility area.
Window to the rear aspect, wall mounted 'Baxi' boiler, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, power points.
Obscured window to the side aspect, low level w.c., wash hand basin.
Split level landing with large obscured double glazed window to the side aspect, doors giving access to all first floor rooms, radiator, stairs giving access to the second floor.
Bedroom 1 14' 10" into bay x 11' 1" ( 4.52m into bay x 3.38m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, coved ceiling, wood laminate flooring, power points.
Bedroom 2 15' 3" x 12' 2" max ( 4.65m x 3.71m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, coved ceiling, power points.
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 12' 8" max ( 3.76m x 3.86m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, wood laminate flooring, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 4 12' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points, wood laminate flooring.
Obscured double glazed window to the side aspect, 3 Piece suite comprising corner tiled shower cubicle, panelled bath with mixer tap shower over and wash hand basin inset into vanity cupboard, tiled walls and flooring.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, low level w.c, tiled flooring.
Loft Room/bedroom 5 14' 1" max x 11' 11" max ( 4.29m max x 3.63m max )
Restricted head height, Two skylight windows, wood laminate flooring, power points, storage into eaves, door to:
Skylight window, 3 Piece suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c, storage into the eaves.
To the rear is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with trees, shrubs and borders. There is a paved patio area. To the side of the property is a paved patio area. There is a gate providing side access.
The front garden is mainly paved and enclosed by brick boundary wall. There is a gate allowing access into the paved pathway. There is also a driveway which leads to the garage.
The garage is brick built and accessed via an up and over door.
The current owner has advised us that the property has planning permission for a one bedroom granny annexe and plans can be presented upon request.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.