Spacious, well presented first floor, one bedroom apartment in this quiet residential location, just minutes from Enfield Chase Rail Station, Enfield Town with its multiple shopping facilities, spacious lounge, modern fitted bathroom/shower room, good sized double bedroom, long lease, parking.
Beautifully appointed first floor, one bedroom apartment situated in this popular and sought after development within easy walking distance of Enfield Town with its multiple shopping facilities, Enfield Chase Rail Station, local shops and within easy access of the greenbelt countryside.
The property has been modernised to a good standard and is well presented throughout, with many features that include:-
Fitted carpet, door entry phone system, storage cupboard housing boiler and hot water tank.
Lounge 16' x 12' 3" ( 4.88m x 3.73m )
Dual aspect, fitted carpet, electric storage heater, beautiful westerly views overlooking greenbelt countryside.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 6' ( 3.38m x 1.83m )
Fitted in modern white units with a range of base and wall cupboards, stainless steel single bowl sink unit inset to worksurface with tiled splashback, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, double glazed window to rear, vinyl tiled floor.
Bedroom 14' 7" x 10' 3" ( 4.45m x 3.12m )
Fitted carpet, built-in wardrobe cupboards, electric storage heater.
Bathroom / Wc
Beautifully appointed in a modern white suite, comprising vanity wash hand basin, low flush WC with concealed cistern, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, electric shower over, heated towel rail, radiator, extractor fan.
Pleasant communal gardens surround the block with ample parking facilities for guests, one allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.