Situated in a village location, this detached bungalow boasts spacious living throughout. The property has two bedrooms, a conservatory, dining room and a large lounge. Located within walking distance to the popular High street that offers various amenities, as well as local schools & playing fields
This beautiful bungalow is located within the lovely village of Lakenheath and offers all amenities within a short walk. Based in a popular cul-de-sac position, the property consists of the main living space, entrance hall, kitchen, utility, dining room, bathroom, conservatory and two good-sized bedrooms. The property has a small front garden and a large enclosed rear garden as well as off-road parking.
The Property Comprises
Radiator, archway into lounge and double doors.
Lounge 15' 6" + window recess x 12' 7" ( 4.72m + window recess x 3.84m )
Laminate flooring, two radiators, TV point, coved and textured ceiling.
Dining Room 17' 2" max x 8' 8" ( 5.23m max x 2.64m )
Sliding door to conservatory, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 11' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.51m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units, double sink unit with drainer, integrated dishwasher with microwave and extractor hood over, freestanding washing machine, oven and fridge, airing cupboard with boiler inside, arch into utility room, radiator.
Utility Room 11' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.36m )
Laminate flooring, radiator, wall and base level units, space for fridge freezer, skylight, access to attic room with stairs.
Radiator and sliding doors to the rear garden.
Radiator, airing cupboard and storage.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.95m )
Radiator, coved and textured ceiling, vent.
Integrated shower, wash hand basin with storage, WC, tiled flooring, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.64m )
Radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Jacuzzi bath, integrated shower, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, vanity with spotlights, tiled flooring.
To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed garden which is mainly laid to patio with a summerhouse, oil tank, outside tool shed and entrance to the garage.
Single brick built garage with light and electric
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.