This executive detached home is now available for sale in the ever sought after village of Kirby Muxloe. In lovely condition the property boasts extensive internal living space, pleasant rear garden and a double garage with off road parking. A substantial family home.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this fantastic detached family home on Barons Close. In lovely condition throughout the property on the ground floor comprises entrance hallway with storage, cloakroom/WC, extensive lounge, separate dining room, contemporary kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and a conservatory. The first floor boasts four bedrooms, en-suite to the master and a family bathroom. This wonderful property also boasts a double garage with driveway and a pleasant paved and lawned rear garden. Being situated in Kirby Muxloe the house boasts easy access to local schooling, shopping amenities, golf and bowls clubs, M1 road network and Leicester City Centre. Please call the sales team at William H Brown Leicester today to book in your viewing.
Double glazed door to the front, window to the front, under stairs cupboard, radiator and laminate flooring.
Cloakroom 4' 1" max x 5' 7" max ( 1.24m max x 1.70m max )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Lounge 21' max x 11' 10" max ( 6.40m max x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to the front, TV and telephone point, laminate flooring, radiator and door to the conservatory.
Dining Room 13' 2" to window x 11' 7" ( 4.01m to window x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the rear, laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 15' 8" max x 8' 9" max ( 4.78m max x 2.67m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, radiator, tiled floor, integrated electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher and complementary tiling. Two double glazed windows to the front and door to the utility room.
Utility Room 5' 2" max x 8' 9" max ( 1.57m max x 2.67m max )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and complementary tiling. Door to the rear.
Conservatory 12' 7" x 11' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.63m )
UPVC construction, laminate flooring and under floor heating.
First Floor Landing
With loft access, airing cupboard, radiator and stairs rising from the ground floor.
Bedroom One 13' 2" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.01m max x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator. Arch to the dressing room.
Dressing Room 7' 8" x 3' 3" ( 2.34m x 0.99m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
En-Suite 7' 8" max x 6' 1" max ( 2.34m max x 1.85m max )
Double glazed window to the front, shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator and complementary tiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.38m max x 3.00m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" max x 8' 10" max ( 2.95m max x 2.69m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 8" x 9' 4" ( 2.34m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 9" max x 12' 8" max ( 2.36m max x 3.86m max )
Double glazed window to the front, bath, shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator and complementary tiling.
Front & Rear Of Property
To the front of the property is a driveway leading to the double garage. To the rear of the property is a pleasant garden with raised lawn, paved patio and fence surround.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.