A beautifully presented and immaculate throughout this 2 double bedroomed Ground Floor Apartment in Horbury. Viewing essential to fully appreciate this delightful apartment also benefits from a Garage and Off road Parking.
A beautifully presented and immaculate throughout this 2 double bedroomed Ground Floor Apartment in Horbury. Comprising of an entrance hallway, recently renovated dining kitchen, living room with feature electric fire, 2 double bedrooms, master with en-suite, bathroom, good deal of storage. The property also benefits from a Garage and parking space. Viewing essential to fully appreciate.
Communal entrance door. Door into the apartment.
Door leading into an excellent sized welcoming entrance hallway. Intercom system, coving to ceiling, smoke alarm, radiator, light switches in a chrome finish. Door to access the good sized storage cupboard.
Living Room 11' 6" Max x 14' 9" Max ( 3.51m Max x 4.50m Max )
Three upvc windows to the side aspect. Electric fireplace set within the wall, tv point and electric sockets and switches in a chrome finish, light on a dimmer control, coving to ceiling. Door access into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 11' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.17m )
Recently renovated dining kitchen. Three upvc windows to the side aspect. Modern and contemporary kitchen in a grey high gloss finish, wood effect work surface in a butchers block style, one and a half sink and drainer with a mixer tap, four ring gas hob with a stainless steel splashback, fan over with downlight, electric oven, space for utilities, wood style flooring, downlights to ceiling, deep skirting boards, radiator, space for a dining table.
Master Bedroom 20' 3" Max x 13' 6" ( 6.17m Max x 4.11m )
Two upvc windows to the side aspect. Built-in full height fitted wardrobes in a contemporary effect with sliding doors, radiator with thermostat, light switch and electric sockets in a chrome finish. Door to access the en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, w.c., pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, tiled floor and fully tiled walls, extractor fan, shaver point., radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.87m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, useful walk-in wardrobe/storage. Light on a dimmer switch in a chrome finish.
Three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, w.c., pedestal wash basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Extractor fan, cushioned vinyl flooring, radiator.
Driveway and Garage.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate continue onto Westgate and then onto Horbury Road. Continue onto Northfield Lane. Take a left onto Princes Gate.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.