Very light and spacious three bedroom mid terrace house situated in the heart of this very sought after village. The property is set in a quiet and prominent position offering ample parking and is being sold on a chain free basis.
A three bedroom mid terrace house situated in the popular and well served village of Stradbroke. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall with a generous storage cupboard with plumbing in situ for the installation of a cloakroom, inner hall providing access to the kitchen which leads to the lounge /diner and conservatory. To the first floor the property offers master bedroom two further bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is a path leading to the front door and to the rear there's a fully enclosed rear garden which is low maintenance and provides the off road parking.
Stradbroke offers three pubs, several shops and many other local services including a Public Library, a modern Community Centre, and a Swimming Pool and a Gym. There is an extensive playing field for cricket and football, three tennis courts and two bowling greens. On the Community Centre Site there is also a Doctor's Surgery open every weekday and a play area for young children.
Stradbroke also serves as a centre for education for Mid Suffolk and there is both a Primary School and a High School in the village. The Post Office and a village shop are due to be reopened under new management in 2014. The Post Office is to be relocated to the old Courthouse where the local library is situated and will be the first Library in England to run a Post Office. The village is dominated by All Saints' Church which can be seen from miles away. It has a 15th-century tower.
Front aspect double glazed door, front aspect double glazed window, carpet and doors to store cupboard and to entrance hall;
Store Cupboard 5' 5" x 4' 6" ( 1.65m x 1.37m )
Front aspect double glazed window, tiled floor, coat hooks and plumbing to install WC and hand wash basin. Installed heating.
Radiator, carpet, storage cupboard, under stairs cupboard and stairs to first floor.
Lounge / Diner 19' 6" x 10' 8" ( 5.94m x 3.25m )
Front aspect double glazed window, carpet, radiator and rear aspect double glazed French doors to conservatory, television point, telephone point.
Kitchen 10' x 7' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.24m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, wall and base mounted units, 1.5 composite sink and drainer, and space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor and splash backs, recess spotlights.
Conservatory 12' 9" x 7' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.26m )
Side and rear aspect double glazed windows, rear aspect double glazed door, tiled flooring, work surfaces and space for below for under counter appliances, wall lights.
Loft access and doors to;
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.84m x 2.62m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, television point and carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 5' 5" ( 3.78m x 1.65m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet,
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.62m x 1.96m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and tiled design vinyl flooring.
Rear aspect double glazed window, paneled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level flush WC, hand wash basin, tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, heated towel rail, recess spotlights and tiled design vinyl flooring.
Laid lawn and a stoned concrete pathway to front door
Private enclosed garden, laid lawn, shrub borders, hardstanding parking area, rear vehicular access, boiler, brick shed with a lock
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.