This chain free, Four bedroom, Victorian, semi detached house, is bursting with character and boasts many original features. However, the best feature is the **southerly facing garden right onto beach** Please call or email us today to book your appointment to view.
Through the front door you will find the porch which opens to the entrance hall. Here you will see a rather impressive staircase to the first floor landing and doors to the dining room/ground floor bedroom. The living room which opens to the conservatory and then into the Southerly facing rear garden with sea views. Also from the entrance hall is a door into a further dining room/study which leads through to the breakfast room then utility room with ground floor WC.
On the first floor are doors to two bedrooms, a door to the bathroom, a door to the kitchen (with direct sea views) and door to a further living room/bedroom with access onto the southerly facing balcony which provides uninterrupted sea views.
This property is bursting with character and has many original features. Other features of this impressive property include direct sea views, double glazing and electric central heating but there is a gas supply available to the property.
To the front of the property is parking for a number of vehicles and to the rear is an attractive and well established rear garden which is laid to patio and well-stocked borders. The garden is tiered down to a further patio area which is outside the brick-built storage shed. Down further steps is a lawn area which is open directly onto the greensward and beach.
Entrance Porch 8' 5" x 2' 10" ( 2.57m x 0.86m )
Window and door to front,
Entrance Hall 19' 6" x 9' 9" ( 5.94m x 2.97m )
Door from porch, picture rails, stairs to first floor landing with storage cupboard under, window to side and doors to the dining room, utility room and lounge.
Dining Room/bedroom 15' 3" Into Bay Window x 11' 11" Into Chimney ( 4.65m Into Bay Window x 3.63m Into Chimney )
Bay window to front, picture rails.
Lounge 13' x 11' 11" Into Chimney ( 3.96m x 3.63m Into Chimney )
French doors to conservatory, fireplace, picture rails.
Conservatory 11' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.51m )
Tiled floor and French doors and windows into rear garden.
Breakfast Room 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Radiator, built in cupboard, window to the side, louvre doors to the utility room.
Kitchenette / Utility Room 7' 7" x 7' 5" ( 2.31m x 2.26m )
Window to side, fitted kitchen, sink, work surfaces, tiling, space for cooker with hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, picture rails.
Doors to all first floor rooms and access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 11' 10" Into Chimney ( 3.99m x 3.61m Into Chimney )
Windows to front.
Bedroom 2 13' 2" Into Door Recess x 11' 11" Into Chimney ( 4.01m Into Door Recess x 3.63m Into Chimney )
Currently utilised as additional lounge, French doors onto southerly facing balcony.
Bedroom 3 13' 9" x 9' 10" max ( 4.19m x 3.00m max )
Windows to front.
First Floor Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.95m )
Window to rear, fitted kitchen, sink, work surfaces, electric oven, and hob with hood over, tiling, space for fridge and wood panel walls.
Window to side, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, airing cupboard, WC and tiling.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.