A must see family home renovated to a high statndard and ready for immediate occupation. This 3 bedroom detatched home has many features and include a fabulous 24'3 x 19'3 fitted kitchen/family room and further reception room. No forward chain.
A must see family home renovated to a high statndard and ready for immediate occupation. This 3 bedroom detatched home has many features and include a fabulous 24'3 x 19'3 fitted kitchen/family room having a Westerly aspect and having bi-folding doors leading to the rear garden, 19'7 utility room, separate 16' living room, ground floor shower room/WC, reception hallway with storage, 3 bedrooms on the first floor and abathroom. There is off road parking to the front and a favoured West aspect rear garden. Gas central heating and replacement windows and doors have been installed.
Located in this popular location in Southwick close to the green and Southwick Square offering a good selection of shops, supermarket, take aways, hairdressers and independant traders. Southwick station is close to hand and bus services are close by serving the area. There is a good selection of school locally.
Double glazed window to side. One double and one single built in cupboard. Central heating thermostat and understrairs cupboard.
Lounge 16' 1" Max x 14' 6" ( 4.90m Max x 4.42m )
Double glazed window, radiator and two cupboards.
Kitchen/Family Room 24' 3" x 19' 3" ( 7.39m x 5.87m )
Of irregular shape maximum measurements. A stunning dual aspect toom overlooking and leading to the Westerly rear garden via bi-folding doors. Newly fitted kitchen comprisiong of a ceramic sink unit with mixer tap and composite work surfaces and large breakfast bar, 4 burner gas hob, Neff electric oven, integrated dishwasher, 2 Hotpoint pull out fridge drawers, 2 radiators, westerly Velux sky windows, wall TV point, Vinyl flooring, firther doors to the side.
Utility Room 19' 7" x 7' 2" ( 5.97m x 2.18m )
Of iregular shape maximum measurements, sink and work surface, base and wall cupboards, tiled floor, extractor unit, downlighters, radiator, Worcester boiler, door to the front access
Ground Floor Shower Room
Walk in double shower cubicle with glass screen, tiled walls, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled shelf, downlighters, extractor unit.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, smoke alarm.
Bedroom 1 16' 2" x 14' 5" ( 4.93m x 4.39m )
Of irregular shape maximum measurements into a square bay window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 7' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.36m )
Of irregular shape maximum measurements, overlooking the rear garden, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
Of irregular shape, overlooking the rear garden, radiator.
White suite with a bath and mixer tap, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled shelf, frosted window, vinyl flooring, extractor fan, downlighetrs.
To the front of thehouse and for several vehicles.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.