Moore Close Is a level regular-shaped parcel of land extending in total to 0.45 hectares and is identified for development in accordance with NMT2 which provides for the development of the site with 15 new homes to meet local housing needs going on to say that 70% of the houses will be affordable.
There is no planning permission on the site at the present time.
Prospective purchasers are invited to make an offer conditional on planning because the vendor accepts that the purchaser will need to identify and secure a planning permission suitable for their requirements before proceeding with the purchase.
Purchasers are therefore asked to make clear in the offer that they make the following facts:-
1. The quantum of their offer and what, if any, non-returnable deposit they are prepared to offer.
2. The term of the conditional contract.
3. Whether they are prepared to offer an overage.
4. The planning proposal that they will submit to include housing numbers, housing sizes and housing types, that is to say, open market, starter homes, shared equity or rented.
5. Vacant possession - Vacant possession will be given on completion.
6. Legal costs – The purchaser will be expected to give a legal costs undertaking in regard to the preparation of documents capped at £5,000 + VAT.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Symonds & Sampson - Salisbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Symonds & Sampson - Salisbury for full details and further information.