This Delta Santana 2007 is an amazing first time starter caravan, with an open plan layout, 2 bedrooms and a light and airy kitchen. This is perfect for any first time buyer wanting to experience the lifestyle that Barmston Beach has to offer. Barmston Beach Holiday Park has something to offer everyone! We have direct access from our park to an unspoilt, pet friendly stretch of beach that gives our owners all the advantages of life by the sea. The beach stretches for miles right down into Bridlington for those who enjoy walks breathing in the sea air.
Kids will love splashing in the outdoor heated pool while those who prefer to stay dry can enjoy a drink lazing on a sun lounger and feeling those sunny holiday vibes. Spend fun-filled evenings in the Boathouse Tavern Show bar enjoying the glittering line up of Entertainment from cabaret and dance shows to fun family theme nights.
• Show Bar
• Heated outdoor swimming pool
• Restaurant and sports bar
• Entertainment complex with live cabarets
• Arcade and Games Area
• Children’s outdoor play area
• On Park Convenience Store
• Pet Friendly Park
• A dedicated Holiday Home Ownership team, available 7 days a week Barmston Beach has a magical location in the heart of East Yorkshire that is just a few miles away from great places to enjoy a family day out. So whether a shopping trip is your thing or you are more of an adventure seeker you will be spoilt for choice of how to spend your day.
Site fees £4,206.60 per year Local authority, Sewerage and water charges £412.31 per year
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Doorsteps.co.uk, National. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Doorsteps.co.uk, National for full details and further information.