William H Brown - sold (stc)! Rare opportunity - brilliant penthouse apartment featuring generous lounge and a balcony with fantastic views! No chain! Enjoying a sought after location approx. 0.1 miles away from the picturesque Kingsway Gardens, with excellent access to a well-regarded retail park.
no chain! Rare to the market - penthouse apartment with fantastic views in this sought after location within walking distance to the picturesque Kingsway Gardens!
The property enjoys access via a lift (shared with a neighbouring apartment) and offers entrance hall, spacious lounge with electric fire which leads to a paved balcony, separate dining room, cloakroom/ground floor WC, two bedrooms both of which feature built-in wardrobes, plus bathroom with four-piece suite.
Externally the property is set within communal gardens and features a double garage.
The property benefits from access via a lift shared with a neighbouring apartment.
Offering a door to the front, a further colonial door, coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator, plus a storage cupboard.
Lounge 27' 10" x 14' 7" ( 8.48m x 4.45m )
The lounge features an electric fire set in wood effect surround with marble effect back and hearth, two double glazed windows, single glazed internal French style doors leading into the dining room, a wood glazed panelled door, two central heating radiators, plus coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 10' 8" ( 4.24m x 3.25m )
Offering a double glazed door leading onto a paved balcony, a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 9' 10" ( 4.45m x 3.00m )
Fitted with wall/base units, work surfaces, a sink/drainer, a waste disposal unit, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, plus an electric double oven with electric hob and cooker hood. Having two double glazed windows, a wood/glazed panelled door, tiling to the walls, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. There is also a central heating boiler.
Cloakroom / Ground Floor Wc
Fitted with a wash hand basin, a WC, tiling to the walls and a colonial door.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.40m x 3.25m )
Featuring built-in wardrobes, a double glazed window to the front, a colonial door and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 2" to back of wardrobes ( 3.25m x 3.10m to back of wardrobes )
The second bedroom also benefits from built-in wardrobes, a double glazed window to the front, a colonial door, plus coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
A fully tiled bathroom fitted with a four-piece suite which comprises of a bath with mixer taps, a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin and a WC. Having a double glazed window, a colonial door, a heated towel rail/radiator, tiled effect laminate flooring, plus an airing cupboard.
The property is set within communal gardens.
The garage offers an electric up and over door, plus power and light laid on.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.