Immaculately presented three storey town house with off street parking, garage and could be used as either a two or three bedroom house depending upon requirements. This home is set on a very popular development just outside Shepton Mallet and is stunning throughout.
The historic market town of Shepton Mallet is located in the Mendip district of Somerset and lies approximately 5 miles East of Wells Cathedral City. You can also reach the City of Bath and the City of Bristol which are located approximately 18 miles and are easily accessible for commuting. The town of Shepton Mallet itself offers a range of local amenities including; a large supermarket, fitness centre, leisure centre, a range of shops & boutique, a choice of pubs and restaurants, a dentists and doctors surgery, and the popular Kilver Court a fantastic designer clothing outlet.
Shepton Mallet is also home to good state schools, both primary and secondary, along with many highly regarded independent schools within easy reach such as; Wells Cathedral School, Downside School, All Hallows Prep School and Millfield School.
The closest train station can be found at Castle Cary, approximately 6 miles, which offers direct links to London.
The entrance hall is accessed via the front door, has access to the first floor, downstairs bathroom, second reception room, airing cupboard and kitchen/diner.
Bedroom 3 / Reception Room 8' x 7' 3" ( 2.44m x 2.21m )
A lovely ground floor reception room currently being used as a second reception room but would make for a perfect third bedroom with the possibility of multi-generational living. Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Modern white three piece suite comprising: Panel enclosed bath with fitted 'Mira' sport power shower and fitted shower screen, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin with chrome upright taps, radiator, complementary tiled walls with border, fitted vanity mirror with inset spot light over and contrasting luxury vinyl tiled flooring and extractor fan.
Kitchen / Diner 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
A rear aspect kitchen diner with double glazed French style doors to the enclosed garden, the room has ample space for dining table and chairs, fitted with a range of wall and base level units with worktops over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and drainer, luxury vinyl tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine, inset gas Bosch hob with brushed steel extractor hood above, fitted fridge, freezer, oven, dishwasher, radiator and boiler.
Lounge 14' x 12' ( 4.27m x 3.66m )
A lovely rear aspect lounge with double glazed sash window overlooking the garden, wall lights, radiator and electric fireplace.
Bedroom Two 12' x 7' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.24m )
A front aspect double bedroom with double glazed sash window, space for wardrobe and a radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' 9" x 12' ( 3.58m x 3.66m )
A stunning master bedroom with rear aspect double glazed window, ample space for bedroom furniture as well as having a fitted double wardrobe with sliding doors, radiator and door leading to the en-suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room 12' x 10' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.23m )
An immaculate shower suite spaciously fitted with large enclosed shower cubicle with fitted 'Mira' power shower and tiled surrounds, low level WC, large rectangular pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail and extractor fan. This room has ample space to be used as a dressing area as well.
A fully enclosed garden with paved patio area and garden path running the length of the garden to the gated rear access and garage, predominantly laid to lawn with planted flower borders.
Garage & Driveway 18' 3" x 9' 1" ( 5.56m x 2.77m )
A good size garage with up and over doors, roof storage over and driveway parking immediately to the front of the garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.