Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

3 bed semi-detached house for sale

Becks Court, Earlsheaton, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire WF12

  • Sold subject to contract
Offers over

£25,000

Property details

  • 3 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room

Features

  • Freehold
  • Shared ownership scheme
  • Three Bedroom Semi Detached
  • Off Street Parking
  • Front and Rear Gardens
  • Close to Local Amenities

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 67 page views

Since listed: 2192 page views

Description

Offered for sale in a cul de sac location is this three bedroom semi detached house on a shared ownership scheme. This popular scheme allows you to buy a 25 % share and pay rent on the remainder you don't own. You can increase your share as your circumstances change or even buy outright in the future.

The rent is £379.47 payable to rmg Ltd (The Housing Association). This is all inclusive of a small monthly management fee and an insurance charge.

The Council Tax is Kirklees Band B.

Entrance Hall

Through timber single glazed door with central heating radiator and double glazed window to the side.

Kitchen (8' 9" x 7' 3" (2.67m x 2.22m))

Having fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink with drainer and splashback tiling, built in electric oven with gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, extractor fan and double glazed window to the front.

Living Room (18' 4" x 15' 1" (5.58m x 4.6m))

Having a double glazed window and patio door to the rear, two central heating radiators, gas fire (not tested) and access to an under stair storage area.

Landing

With double glazed window to the side, airing cupboard and access to loft space.

Bedroom One (13' 9" x 8' 11" (4.19m x 2.71m))

Having a double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.

Bedroom Two (11' 10" x 9' 6" (3.61m x 2.89m))

Having a double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator.

Bedroom Three

2.1m max x 1.80m - Having a double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.

Bathroom

With three piece suite comprising of: Panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Having complementary tiled splashbacks, central heating radiator, shaver point and double glazed window to the rear.

Exterior

There is a garden to the front, driveway to the side and garden to the rear with paved patio.

Please Note

A 25 % share is £25,000 with rent payable on the remaining share of 75 %.

You could get

Superfast broadband Superfast broadband

Up to 60.2 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Dewsbury 1.1 miles
  • Batley 1.8 miles
  • Earlsheaton Infant School 0.2 miles
  • Orchard Primary Academy 0.5 miles

Local map of the area

Map and Street View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Dewsbury 1.1 miles
  • Batley 1.8 miles
  • Earlsheaton Infant School 0.2 miles
  • Orchard Primary Academy 0.5 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a house in WF12:

  • £139,937
  • Price increase

  • £144
  • (0.103%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £138,777
  • Properties sold

    140

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 3 bedroom house in WF12 is currently:

£581 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in WF12
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In association with

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

The results are not provided by HSBC UK Bank plc and do not represent any particular mortgage product. Results are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage and are based solely on your inputs into the calculator. The monthly payments will depend on the product and repayment term you choose. Zoopla receive payment from HSBC UK Bank plc for this calculator and introductions resulting in decisions in principle.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
15th Mar 2019 £25,000 First listed

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Whitegates - Dewsbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Whitegates - Dewsbury for full details and further information.