We are pleased to present for sale this beautiful character cottage, which is situated in the sought after village of Stanwick. This property is laid over three floors and benefits from having two large reception rooms, four bedrooms and original character features throughout.
Entered via double glazed door to side aspect & a triple glazed window to side, spacious hallway comprising of wood flooring, radiator, cupboard housing gas meter, stairs rising to first floor, door to lounge, steps down leading to kitchen.
16' 6" x 15' 1" (5.03m x 4.60m). Triple glazed window to front, brick feature fire place, TV point & radiator.
12' 2" x 11' 10" (3.71m x 3.61m). Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, Belfast style sink, range style cooker with cooker hood over, built in dishwasher, quarry tile effect flooring, radiator, triple glazed window to side, doors to utility room and conservatory.
8' 2" x 4' 5" (2.49m x 1.35m). Belfast style sink, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, single glazed window, door to cloakroom.
Low level w/c, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, splash back tiling, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
12' 6" x 8' 5" (3.81m x 2.57m). UPVC double glazed construction, french doors leading to garden.
Stairs rising from entrance hall, split level, loft access, doors to master bedroom, bedroom three, bedroom four, family bathroom & stairs rising to bedroom two.
17' 1" Max x 15' (5.21m Max x 4.57m). Triple glazed window to front, radiator, door to en suite.
Double shower cubicle with shower, wash hand vanity basin, splashback to tiling, extractor fan, radiator.
10' 7" x 7' 5" (3.23m x 2.26m) Triple glazed window to rear access, cupboard housing boiler, radiator.
9' x 5' 7" (2.74m x 1.70m) Triple glazed window to side, radiator.
A three piece suite comprising of bath with mixer taps, low level w/c, wash hand basin, obscure double glazed window to rear.
17' 1" x 13' 4" Restricted head height (5.21m x 4.06m Restricted head height) Feature beams to ceiling, TV point, radiator, recess down lights, triple glazed window with views over rear garden.
Paved driveway leading to wooden garage, gated side access to rear garden.
Artificial lawn with timber panelled fencing.
Of wooden construction with power and lighting.
Agents Note: The driveway at the front of the property is owned by no 29 it provides access to no 27's driveway and garages so must be kept clear at all times.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.