Excellent first home or investment property, well presented deceptive spacious home with lounge/diner, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and first floor bathroom.
With demand expected to be high on this spacious two bedroom traditional home, the agents recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment. Offering entrance hall, lounge/dining room, well fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and first floor bathroom with three piece suite and shower. Situated off Goddard Avenue which in turn joins Newland Avenue, this bustling and popular area has excellent local shopping, transport links, attractive cafe/bars and is a stones throw from the University situated on Cottingham Road.
With demand expected to be high on this spacious two bedroom tractional home, the agents recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment. Offering hall, lounge/diner, well fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and first floor bathroom with three piece suite and shower. Situated off Goddard Avenue which in turn joins Newland Avenue, this buslting and popular area has excellent local shopping, transport links, attractive cafe/bars and is a stones throw from the University situated on Cottingham Road.
Access via a sliding double glazed doors, double glazed window to the front aspect and tiled floor.
Access via a glazed entrance door, window to the front aspect, radiator, dado rails to the walls and stairs to the first floor landing.
Lounge 12' into bay window x 10' 5" into recess ( 3.66m into bay window x 3.17m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator and coved ceiling. Glazed twin doors gives access to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 4" into recess plus stairs x 11' 6" ( 3.15m into recess plus stairs x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fireplace, radiator, understairs storage cupboard and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 9' ( 2.57m x 2.74m )
Twin double glazed windows to the side aspect and glazed door giving access to the yard. Range of base units with work surfacing, tiled splash surrounds, stainless steel sink unit, electric oven, electric hob, plumbing for washing machine. Set within the kitchen is a wall mounted central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Dado rails and access to the loft.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" plus recess x 9' 10" ( 3.81m plus recess x 3.00m )
Built in alcove storage cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 6' 9" plus recess ( 3.51m x 2.06m plus recess )
Built in alcove wardrobe/storage cupboard, original cast-iron fireplace, radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Three piece modern suite in white comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, part tiled finishing to the walls, radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property is a forecourted garden and to the rear is a concrete yard fully enclosed by brick walling and having twin brick store areas adjoining the rear of the property. There is also rear pedestrian access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.