Enjoying panoramic views from the rear this extended semi-detached house offers exceptional living accommodation including Five bedrooms, Two en-suites & a re-fitted family bathroom. Benefiting from front & rear gardens and a generous driveway viewing is highly recommended.
Situated in this popular road this extended Five bedroom house offers exceptional family living accommodation which is complimented by a sitting room with patio doors onto a decking balcony, all with stunning panoramic countryside views, a well appointed fitted kitchen/breakfast room, again with matching views, two en-suite shower rooms and a luxury refitted bathroom.
Externally there is a driveway to the front of the property which affords off street parking for 3/4 cars, a wide side access which leads to a timber workshop and useful under-house storage and an enclosed level rear garden with decking, patio and lawned areas.
The house has been well maintained and benefits from double glazed windows and doors throughout and a modern combination boiler serving the central heating and hot water. In addition bedroom Three has independent access from the driveway and an en-suite shower room which made it ideal for more serrate living or a treatment room for those seeking to work from home.
Double glazed door giving access to
A spacious hall with stairs rising and descending to accommodation, part tiled flooring to the entrance, radiator, doors to;
Bedroom 3 17' max x 8' 1" ( 5.18m max x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front and double glazed door to front giving independent access, wood effect vinyl flooring, TV and satellite aerial point, radiator, return door to utility lobby, door to;
White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton shower and glazed enclosure, dual flush low level w.c., wash hand basin with tiled splashback, extractor fan.
Note this bedroom combined with the ensuite and independent access could be used as annexe accommodation or an ideal treatment room for those wishing to work from home.
Bedroom 4 10' x 8' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front, TV and satellite aerial point, radiator.
Bedroom 5 9' x 8' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to side, TV aerial point, radiator.
With connecting door to bedroom Three, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted Vaillant combination boiler for central heating and domestic hot water.
Lower Ground Floor
Sitting Room 15' 1" x 12' ( 4.60m x 3.66m )
Double glazed sliding doors to decking balcony and garden beyond all of which enjoy stunning panoramic countryside views, TV and satellite aerial point, radiator, access to;
Kitchen/breakfast Room 15' 1" x 8' 7" ( 4.60m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window and door to balcony and garden beyond, again enjoying stunning views, well fitted with a good range of wall and base level units, ample granite effect worksurfaces with inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, appliance space for slot in cooker with stainless steel spashback and extractor hood over, space for dishwasher and tall fridge/freezer, tiled splashbacks, Breakfast Area with space for breakfast table and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front, access to roof space, airing cupboard with shelving and radiator, radiator, doors to;
Bedroom 1 12' x 9' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear with panoramic views, 3'7 alcove ideal for wardrobes, TV aerial point, radiator, door to;
White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with mixer shower and glazed enclosure, low level w.c. And wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear with stunning views, TV aerial point, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, luxury White suite comprising panel enclosed bath with thermostatic mixer shower over, low level w.c. With concealed cistern, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, attractive fully tiled walls.
Given over to driveway providing off street parking for three/four vehicles, gated side access with steps down lead to timber workshop with power and light and useful under-house storage area ideal for secure storage.
A delightful enclosed sunny Westerly facing rear garden with lovely countryside views and comprising raised decking balcony adjoining the rear of the sitting room and kitchen, patio area ideal for al-fresco dining, steps down to lawned area with retaining walled boundaries, gated side access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.