** guide price** £170,000- £180,000 **A deceptively spacious character apartment located in the ever sought after Westham Village of Pevensey, a converted property that boasts large living accommodation throughout with two bedrooms, outside patio area,
***brand new lease***
A deceptively spacious character apartment located in the ever sought after Westham Village of Pevensey, a converted property that boasts large living accommodation throughout with two bedrooms, outside patio area, allocated parking space and benefits from a brand new lease extension. Well presented throughout. An internal inspection comes highly recommended on this chain free property.
Communal entrance hall, access from private road, door to the front aspect, large understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 18' 1" into bay x 14' 1" ( 5.51m into bay x 4.29m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, large dual fuel wood burning stove, two radiators, wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 6' 4" ( 2.82m x 1.93m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, double glazed window to the rear aspect, door to the rear aspect leading to the patio area, sink and drainer, partly tiled walls, electric oven, gas hob, extractor fan over, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 12' 1" ( 4.70m x 3.68m )
Two double glazed window to the side aspect, large double built in wardrobes with storage over, large walk in wardrobe for added storage.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 6' 1" ( 3.99m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, partly tiled walls.
Patio area for seating which is private to the property.
Allocated Parking Space
Allocated parking space located at the rear of the property with space for one car.
We have been advised by the vendor that the property has had a brand new lease extension to over 150 years. We are also informed there is a peppercorn ground rent and council tax band A.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.