Allen and Harris are pleased to present to the market this fantastic property on Barry Road, with much scope for further retail and or residential development. There is currently planning permission to change the property to 2 x 2 bedroom apartments.
Allen and Harris are pleased to present to the market this fantastic property on Barry Road, with much scope for further retail and or residential development. There is currently planning permission to change the property to 2 x 2 bedroom apartments. The property comprises, Two ground floor shop areas with two kichens to the rear, main entrance hallway with staircase, and a three bedroom apartment to the 1st floor with kitchen and bathroom, both shops are alarmed seperately.
Shop One Front Room 14' 4" max x 19' 11" max ( 4.37m max x 6.07m max )
Glass fronted with front door, wood flooring, various shelving and glass display counter, base units and electric shutters to front window
Shop One Kitchen 9' 8" max x 20' max ( 2.95m max x 6.10m max )
Through from Shop front room - Base storage units, stainless steel sink and drainer, door leading to rear garden.
Shop Two Front Room 19' 6" max x 9' 10" max ( 5.94m max x 3.00m max )
Front door front kerb, Glass front, with roller shutter protector. Wood strip and vinyl flooring. Through to rear kitchen.
Shop Two Kitchen 13' 5" max x 6' 11" min extending to 8' 6" max ( 4.09m max x 2.11m min extending to 2.59m max )
Vinyl flooring, shelving to wall, door leading out to rear garden to side, range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer
Apartment Entrance Hallway
From Barry Road, enter via wooden panel door with glass inserts. Into hallway. From the hallway, stairs leading up to apartment, and door to the rear exiting the building to the rear garden. Storage under stair case, wall mounted radiator. To the rear lobby, wall mounted combi boiler, and base units.
At the top of the stairs frorm the landing, carpet laid to floor, access all rooms of the apartment.
Sitting Room 19' 11" into recess x 13' 11" max ( 6.07m into recess x 4.24m max )
Wall mounted radiator, electric feature fireplace, carpet laid to floor, PVCu double glazed windows to front
Kitchen 8' 7" max x 6' 9" max ( 2.62m max x 2.06m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units sink and drainer with mixer tap. PVCu double glazed window to rear, counter top electric hob cooker hood over and built in oven. Tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 14' x 13' 11" ( 4.27m x 4.24m )
Window to front, built in wardrobe, wall mounted radiator, Carpet laid to floor
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 9' 6" into recess ( 2.95m x 2.90m into recess )
Carpet laid to floor, double glazed window to front
Bedroom Three 15' 11" x 9' 10" ( 4.85m x 3.00m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, wall mounted radiator, Carpet laid to floor
To the rear, generous space potential (sstp) to extend or develop, including outbuildings with outside WC.
The the side, tandom garage access from front and rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.