A spacious three bedroom bungalow offering stunning views. With a beautiful enclosed garden and integral garage all located within a short distance of the lovely Irby.
This beautiful detached bungalow on Backford Road is definitely at the front of our minds when it comes to stunning views, spacious living, fantastic location and an overall wow factor! With plenty of restaurants, shops and local train stations all close by you will be pleased as punch with this property. This beautiful bungalow briefly comprises: Living room, hall, dining room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor. Upstairs on the first floor there is the master bedroom, with views over a lake and yellow rapeseed fields! The master bedroom has an en-suite and there is a further double bedroom on this floor. Outside there is a garage, driveway, a beautiful enclosed rear garden with beautiful mature borders which can all be viewed from the comfort of the relaxing conservatory. Viewing is a must to appreciate this spacious property, please call us today on Entrance Porch
A single glazed door through to living room space.
Living Room 14' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.61m )
A double glazed window to the front aspect, a radiator, feature fireplace, television connection point and a door leading to the hall.
Coved ceiling and leading through to: The kitchen/breakfast room, second bedroom, bathroom then through into dining/sitting room.
Dining / Sitting Room 19' 6" x 9' 11" ( 5.94m x 3.02m )
With double glazed windows to the rear aspect and two radiators.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 10' x 18' max ( 3.05m x 5.49m max )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units and complementary roll edge work surfaces, chrome mixer taps over one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. A built in double electric oven, hob and extractor fan. An integrated dishwasher, integrated tumble dryer, washing machine, fridge freezer and larder unit. A radiator, breakfast bar with double doors through to the conservatory and double glazing overlooking the rear garden.
Conservatory 9' 6" x 11' 3" ( 2.90m x 3.43m )
Double glazed and UPVC construction, a radiator, a television connection point, wall lights and a double glazed door to the side aspect
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 11' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.61m )
A double glazed window to the front aspect, coved ceiling, a radiator, a television connection point and fitted wardrobes and drawer units.
A double glazed window, a radiator, a bath with an overhead shower attachment, a wash hand basin, WC and a chrome heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
Built in storage cupboards and doors leading to the following bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 15' 3" ( 3.86m x 4.65m )
Skylight window, double glazed front and rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes, drawers and storage, door through to en suite
En-Suite 4' 7" x 7' 4" ( 1.40m x 2.24m )
A frosted double glazed window to the rear aspect, a shower cubicle and a wash hand basin. An extractor fan, a low level WC, a radiator and complementary wall tiling.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 7' 7" max ( 3.61m x 2.31m max )
A double glazed skylight window to the rear aspect, a radiator and a television connection point.
The front garden offers a gravel driveway leading to a garage with further space for off road parking. A paved path leading to the front of this property and part laid to lawn with hedged surroundings.
The rear garden offers beautiful borders with shrubs and plants, part paved and part laid to lawn.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.