Situated within the ever popular and sought after town of North Hykeham is this beautifully presented and ever spacious four bedroom detached property benefiting from far reaching field views to the rear, off-road parking, integral garage, ensuite to the master and a variety of local amenities.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after town of North Hykeham is this beautifully presented and ever spacious four bedroom detached property benefiting from far reaching field views to the rear, off-road parking, integral garage, ensuite to the master and a variety of local amenities, schooling and transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Downstairs Cloakroom, Four Bedrooms with Ensuite to the Master and a Family Bathroom. Early and internal viewing is A must to fully appreciate the space and standard of accommodation being offered to the market.
With front entrance door, wall mounted panel radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 20' 10" x 11' 9" ( 6.35m x 3.58m )
A spacious, light and airy reception room having a double glazed window to the front aspect, two wall mounted panel radiators, double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect, TV and telephone points, wall lights and a feature gas fireplace with decorative surround, back and hearth.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.17m x 2.67m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and TV point.
Kitchen 20' 3" x 12' 1" ( 6.17m x 3.68m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a Belfast sink with mixer tap and integrated appliances including an oven and hob with extractor; complete with tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed door to the rear leading out to the garden.
With low level WC, wash hand basin and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.49m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point, built-in wardrobes and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with a double glazed window to the side aspect and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.87m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.57m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 5" x 6' 9" ( 2.26m x 2.06m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a bath with mixer taps and shower attachment; complete with tiled flooring, part tiled walls, heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with mature tree and shrubs and a driveway providing off-road parking for multiple vehicles in front of the integral garage. The rear garden is well maintained and predominantly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs, trees and decorative areas and a patio area ideal for seating; all of which is fully enclosed whilst enjoying far reaching open field views to the rear.
With up and over door, power, lighting, plumbing and a door to the kitchen.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.