Want to live in Canton, but dont want a period property? Within walking distance to Chapter Arts and local shops and bus services to town, it has parking to front and rear, d/glazing, gas c/h and comes with no chain!
Want to live in Canton, but dont want a period property? If so, this modern mid-link home could be just for you!
Within walking distance to Chapter Arts and local shops and bus services to town, the accommodation comprises of an entrance porch, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, two bedrooms and a shower room.
The property benefits from dedicated off road parking to both the front and rear, d/glazing and gas c/h and a generous rear garden approximately 34' in length.
Offered with no chain, this is an ideal property for both first time buyers or downsizers.
Entered via a modern composite door inset with patterned double glazed lights, door to lounge.
Lounge 15' 7" x 13' 1" ( 4.75m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, open-riser stairs to first floor, door to kitchen/breakfast room.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.99m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, part double glazed door to rear leading to the rear garden, radiator, space for table and chairs, floor and wall mounted kitchen units with complimenting work surfaces, single bowl and drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated 4-ring gas hob, electric oven and cooker hood, spaces for washing machine and fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, doors to bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 12' 9" ( 3.99m x 3.89m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, laminate flooring, storage cupboard with radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.29m )
Duble glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to rear, close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, disabled shower cubicle with tiled walls to two sides and an electric shower over, further tiled walls to splashback areas, radiator.
Driveway to front providing off road parking, small area laid to stone chippings with paved pathway to the front porch.
Approximately 34' in length, the garden is laid predominantly to lawn with shrub borders and a paved patio area. There is a timber shed remaining with the sale, timber fenced boundaries and a rear gate which leads to a parking area to the rear.
From our office on Cowbridge Road East (CF11 9AJ), proceed away from the city centre, continue through two sets of traffic lights and then take the first right onto Market Road, where the property can be found towards the end of the road on the right hand side, marked by our For Sale board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.