Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

2 bed detached house for sale

Magpie Close, Long Sutton, Spalding PE12

  • Sold subject to contract

£45,000

Property details

  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room

Features

  • Leasehold
  • 30% Shared Ownership Rent Payable on 70%
  • 2 Double Bedrooms
  • Lounge
  • Off Road Parking
  • No chain

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 8 page views

Since listed: 1120 page views

Description

Summary
perfect home to get you on the ladder. 30% Shared Ownership Rent Payable on the remaining 70%. Modern Semi Detached House set in small development. Being Sold With no chain.

Description
30% Share Ownership Rent Payable on the remaining 70%
Modern Semi Detached set on small development with popular Market Town of Long Sutton. Accommodation comprising: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Cloakroom. Two Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom. Off road parking for two cars. Rear Garden.

Entrance Hall
having door to front, radiator, dado rail, laminate floor, Cupboard.

Lounge 13' 2" Max x 17' 5" ( 4.01m Max x 5.31m )
having window to rear and door to garden. TV point, stairs to first floor, two radiators.

Kitchen 6' 1" x 9' 8" ( 1.85m x 2.95m )
having range of units at wall and base level, work surfaces with one and a half bowl sink and mixer taps over, built in electric oven with cooker hood over. Tiled splash backs, Space and plumbing for Washing Machine. Wall Mounted Boiler, radiator, vinyl floor. Window to front.

Cloakroom
having low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, radiator, vinyl floor, window to front.

Landing
having stairs from Lounge.

Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 13' 2" ( 3.17m x 4.01m )
having two windows to front, built in air cupboard, radiator.

Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 13' 2" ( 2.84m x 4.01m )
having two windows to front, built in cupboard, loft access.

Bathroom
having bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, radiator. Window to side.

Outside
low level wrought iron fencing with small foregarden, path to front door. To the side of the property the pavour driveway with space for 2 cars leads to Timber Garage with double doors. Rrear garden which is laid to lawn with patio area.

Directions
From the Market Place of Long Sutton turn left on to the Market Street continue along the road turning right in to Lime Walk taking the second turning in to Anfield Road where the property can be found on the left hand side.

We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.

1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.

You could get

Superfast broadband Superfast broadband

Up to 39.8 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • West Lynn Ferry Landing 11.5 miles
  • King's Lynn Ferry Landing 11.7 miles
  • Long Sutton Primary School 0.3 miles
  • The Peele Community College 0.5 miles

Local map of the area

Map and Street View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • West Lynn Ferry Landing 11.5 miles
  • King's Lynn Ferry Landing 11.7 miles
  • Long Sutton Primary School 0.3 miles
  • The Peele Community College 0.5 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a house in PE12:

  • £243,271
  • Price decrease

  • -£10,756
  • (-4.234%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £246,399
  • Properties sold

    261

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 2 bedroom house in PE12 is currently:

£563 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in PE12
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
25th Apr 2019 £45,000 First listed

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Long Sutton. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Long Sutton for full details and further information.