no chain. Allen & Harris offer this top floor retirement property (warden assisted) that has just been fully redecorated. The property is with-in easy reach of the High Street. Arrange your viewing today.
A spacious one bedroom first floor warden assisted apartment in the popular Parsonage Court Complex, which is within walking distance of the High Street. The accommodation comprises: Communal entrance lobby with stair lift to the first floor. Entrance door to the apartment, entrance hall, living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The property benefits from electric heating, is in good decorative condition and has residents parking. The property is offered for sale with no 'Onward Chain'. Viewing recommended.
The room offers a door to storage cupboard, door to airing cupboard, emergency pull cord, dimplex heaters and doors leading to the Lounge & Bathroom
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' 4" ( 4.80m x 3.45m )
The Lounge has a window to the rear aspect of the property over looking the garden. The room offers a dimplex heater, emergency pull cord and door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 5' 4" ( 3.00m x 1.63m )
The kitchen is a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a window to the rear aspect of the property. The room offers a stainless steel 1 bowl sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiling, freestanding oven with hob, plumbing for washing machine, dimplex heater and space for further white goods.
Bedroom One 14' 1" max x 11' 5" ( 4.29m max x 3.48m )
Bedroom One has a window to the front aspect of the property. The room offers a built in wardrobe, emergency pull cord and dimplex heater.
Bathroom 8' x 7' 7" max ( 2.44m x 2.31m max )
The Bathroom has a window to the front aspect of the property. The room offers a electric heater, bath, wash hand basin, shaver point, emergency pull cord, WC & partly tiled.
A spacious one bedroom first floor warden assisted apartment in the popular Parsonage Court Complex, which is within walking distance of the High Street. The accommodation comprises: Communal entrance lobby with stair lift to the first floor. Entrance door to the apartment, entrance hall, living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing, electric heating, is in good decorative condition and has residents parking. The property is offered for sale with no 'Onward Chain'. Viewing recommended.
Housing with support
50 flats, cottages.
Built in 1986. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
Resident management staff and community alarm service
Lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden, conservatory
Access to site easy. Distances:
Frequent social activities include Coffee mornings on Tuesdays, whist every other Monday night, and shopping trips, organised by social club.
New residents accepted from 55 years of age.
Both cats & dogs generally accepted,
Subject to terms of lease and landlord permission
Communal Utility room with washing and drying facilities
Resident and Visitors Parking
24 Hour Careliine
Highworth Town centre is right on the doorstep and can be reached on foot and is only a short walking distance away. Highworth itself is a hilltop market town having extensive views stretching to the Wiltshire downs, the Vale of the White Horse and the Cotswolds. Situated in the north eastern corner of Wiltshire evidence suggests that Highworth has seen almost continuous occupation for around 4,000 years.
Day to day needs are catered for in the bustling friendly town centre where you will a post office, mobile Lloyds bank ( Monday afternoon, Wednesday morning & Friday morning) doctors and dental surgeries, supermarket and a fine range of traditional shops such as the renowned local butchers, delicatessen and tea rooms.
On a social note there is a recreational centre, football club, golf club and many country walks to be had. In nearby Lechlade on Thames, riverside walks can be enjoyed as well as attractive country pubs in both towns to while away those summer days.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.